Pages

April 01, 2008

Anyone for Tea???

I just love an excuse to have a tea party and I had a chance this morning to whip up some cupcakes, they are so yummy,lol....I only tried one, when it was still warm. They were quite easy to make, I just did a different icing to what the recipe said,but with the same delish raspberries.Hope to enjoy them with a cup of tea or two when son No 2 and hubby are home from work.........If I can wait that long to try another one, lol........
The weather here today is absolutely delightful, sun shining and a gentle breeze.........a great day to sit outside and enjoy the garden with my stitching in hand..........but housework calls first today. If you get time to have a visit to Lynette Andersons blog have a peek at her new designs that she has done they are so nice, and I think I could be persuaded to do some punchneedle after seeing these lovely designs. Also visit Gail Pan's to see her new blocks for her new quilt design, I love the Christmas Lily.
I will leave you with this thought for the day " We were given two hands - one to help others and one to help ourselves"
Have a great day
Quilty hugs
Dawn x x

No comments: