Today is windy, wet and cold. I decided that I would have a bit of a clean up in my sewing corner, as my dearest mum has bought me a sewing cabinet to house my machine and bits,bits,bits..... It will arrive on Saturday and I want to move it in straight away. So........ keep an eye on this spot cos I will be GIVING AWAY some unwanted quilty bits, fabric & buttons once I have this all neat and tidy. For those of you who don't know me very well, I don't have a sewing room at the moment, it is usually the kitchen table or wherever I can find a spot to spill my things on.(I did have a sewing room but I was blessed with 2 much awaited little girls who needed it more than I did)
I was tagged today by Jo and have to tell you 7 weird/random/unusual things about myself, so here goes:
1. I failed sewing/home ec at school
2. I dislike cooking, would rather sew any day.
3. I talk in my sleep(so my hubby tells me).
4. I do not like the hot weather at all.
5. I love to eat breakfast cereal for tea ( my dad does as well - so can I say that's hereditary).
6. I am secretly scared of dogs and cats.
7. I am an avid Brambly Hedge collector and I love to watch the DVD's even without my kids.
Don't know if they are weird enough but will tag some others if you want to play along; Cathi, Lynette, Tracey,Little Miss Flossy
Hope you can play along,
Bye for now