Pages

April 08, 2008

Surprise in the mail

Wow, today in the mail I received a parcel from my swap partner Little Miss Flossy.I owe you big time, this is what I received and I am so spoiled........ the fabrics are so gorgeous and the buttons and vintage laces are sooo..... wonderful, I love them......each little bundle was tied with a vintage lace or ribbon and with a little card with a button on it to tell me what the fabric was from or had been used for...... ...such a treasure.......
I do have some plans running through my head espacially for the fabrics from New Zealand........I am truly thankful and blessed. The swap was through Melly & Me and a big thank you girls for organizing the whole thing.
I have been busy on my stitching for my own design......................
This is No 2 block and I am so happy with the progress of this. I would like to take the opportunity to give a big Thanks to all those wonderful designers out there who bless us with such wonderful patterns, it is such an intense job getting a pattern of the ground with all the details so stitchers like me can stitch away and finish a project without a glitch. I now understand the intensity of the planning, designing, stitching, pattern making stages, then finally finished project.
I still have a little way to go on the organizing of my sewing corner but stay posted for a Giveaway........maybe what won't fit........you'll be surprised
I also have one spot left for anyone who wants to join the PIF............. A great way to bless others and be blessed........see post from March 18th...................

Hope that everyone has a wonderful day.
Until next time......

Dawn

2 comments:

Little Miss Flossy said...

Snap! My parcel arrived today too and I love the fabrics you sent, not to mention all the little extras. Glad you liked everything - we were both very lucky girls!

mellyandrosie said...

WOW - you did grt spoilt!!!! I am so thrilled that you enjoyed the swap and were blessed in return for your generosity! Enjoy your scraps!