Pages

June 05, 2008

Porch Party!

Today is the Porch Party that Rose Colored Glasses had organized through her blog, I had read about it on 'Vintage Lane Stitches'. Today I will find time to sit out the front of my home and enjoy a cup of tea, do a bit of stitching and dream of the type of porch I would like to have one day.
I have a photo for you all to see, it is a veranda style
with a garden quite close and plants
and of course a chair to sit on and stitch
and sew away.The tweeting ( is that a word)
of birds and of course a gentle breeze would be nice,
not to hot ( I hate the heat) maybe about 24 degrees C.
A cup of tea for all of you who can sit on a porch
and enjoy some time to stitch and sew.
Do visit 'Vintage Lane Stitches' and 'Rose Colored Glasses'
also visit the other porches today or even tomorrow
listed on their blogs, don't forget your 'Cup Of Tea'.
Quilty Hugs

4 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Dawn, I can see why you would want that verandah to sit on, isnt it lovely.I actually havent had time to sit and have a cup of tea yet. I had to work this morning then race home and take some photos for my blog, in between cloud cover, to get the right light.Oh well got there eventually. Dont have to work till Tuesday now, so plenty of time for that cup of tea.Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting

Rhondi said...

Hi Dawn
Thanks for stopping by for the porch/verandah party. I love that one you posted. It's nice to meet you and I hope you'll come back to visit again.
Hugs, Rhondi

Sonnja said...

What a beautiful porch/verandah you have.
Kind regards,

Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
from the Netherlands

Suzanne said...

Hello Dawn I have just left sonnjas blog, wow you have an inspiring blog. I love your header.