Pages

June 16, 2008

With Thanks.

Thank you to all of you wonderful bloggers for the encouraging words on my little accident on Friday. It is so nice to know there are many who care.

A couple of weeks ago I brought some fabric and had intended the same day to make a pin cushion pattern I found on the net. Well as sometimes happens time gets away,I didn't make it on that day, but I did tonight and here it is


The pattern is called 'Homespun Hearts Pincushion' and is very straight forward to do and is free from
The Pattern Basket
Just click on the free quilt pattern button and it will appear, you could also check out Margot's other patterns while you are there.
I found that I made it in about 1 hour, actually it makes 2 and is a great gift idea. I will put one away until needed.
Until Next time,
Hugs to all,
Dawn x x

6 comments:

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

You're so clever! Well done - looks great - you're so talented!
Rachel

Sonnja said...

He is lovely and thank for the link!
Kind regards

Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
from the Netherlands

Suzanne said...

I am so glad that you got to do some sewing, time is sometimes hard to get. Hope your oven is recovering also.

Cottage Contessa said...

Oh Dawn sweetie I love this heart shaped pin cushion! Beautiful fabric too! My daughter is going through a craze of making fabric hearts for all the family, and she's doing a really great job of it too plus learning to hand sew really well. Hope you're having a lovely week!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Jo Jo said...

What a great idea for a gift...hmm need to store that away in the memory bank. Jo x

Cottage Contessa said...

Hiya sweetie, just stopping by to say hi and to wish you a wonderful weekend Dawn!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)