Pages

July 12, 2008

13 Sleeps to go and more fat 1/4 !

Only 13 sleeps till I go to Almond Grove Crafts for a stitching weekend with Leanne, Rosalie, Gail and Viv. I am so excited...... What will we be making I wonder?... These designers put in so much thought, to come up with a new design for us all to do....Can't wait!

Today at my work they had Fat Flats (Fat1/4) for $1 each if you purchased 10 so I bought 20I have a few things in mind for them but must finish off some urgent gifts first......I am trying to do first things first in regards to sewing....... I can get carried away, as I am an ideas person and get ideas in my head so easily ......... I put things aside to start a new thing and struggle to get back to it... so I will look at these for a little while.......and continue to finish some projects first.
Must go as I want to do some stitching before I go to bed...... and I have to work tomorrow so I can't be late to bed.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend,
Hugs to all
Dawn x x

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh wow I love that fabric looking at me. I start something new all the time, leave it for a while and then go back to it.
Sunday going to work doesnt sound good, no fun, you need time to sew.

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

Hello fellow blogger! Those fabrics look amazing!
I can sometimes struggle to keep on track with one thing too and get side-tracked easily - there are just so many great ideas to try and things I want to do when it comes to craft.

Cottage Contessa said...

Hi sweetie! Beautiful fabrics you bought, I can't wait to see what other gorgeous things you will make. The items from your last post are just so pretty! I know you're looking forward to your stitching trip, I am excited for you and wish you a fantastic time away! Have a lovely week Dawn!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

Hi - mee again.
I have given you a blog award - stop by my blog when you get a chance.

Lynda B said...

Nice stack of fabrics!! I may not have stopped at 20. LOL but then again it is my birthday so I could buy what I liked. LOL thanks for stopping by my blog it was very nice to meet you. cheers

Lynda

Sonnja said...

What a lovely fabrics you bought!
Kind regards,

Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
from the Netherlands