Pages

October 23, 2008

The Crossroad The Crosswalk!

This morning got to have some time to read as my girls slept a little longer than usual
so I read my emails over a cup of hot Earl Grey tea........
And then I read this........
Jo sent me this email and wow!

Every once and a while, a seemingly-simple email comes around that ends up being quite profound.
This is one of them. Awesome!!

We complain about the cross we bear but don't realize it is
preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we cannot. Whatever your cross,
whatever your pain, there will always be sunshine, after the rain.... Perhaps you may
stumble, perhaps even fall; But God's always ready, to answer your call.... He knows
every heartache, sees every tear, a word from His lips, can calm every fear... Your sorrows
may linger, throughout the night, But suddenly vanish, by dawn's early light... The
Savior is waiting, somewhere above, to give you His grace, and send you His love. May God
fill your day with blessings!! Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting
some kind of battle!

Be Blessed today,
I sure know I am,
Hugs
Dawn x


4 comments:

Janellybelly said...

Thank you Dawn for posting that, I really needed to read that this morning!
Blessings
Janelle xx

Suzanne said...

Glad I visited today, this is just what I need.

Gaylene said...

Hi there just been blogging around and come across your blog when i saw that you were also from Adelaide just had to leave a message lol beautiful blog you have hugs Gaylene xxxx

Cottage Contessa said...

This is so beautiful Dawn, and just what a needed to hear right now. Thanks for sharing sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)