Pages

March 10, 2009

1 finished and a sneak peak!


Joy! Joy! Joy! That is the word for the BOM Gail is having on her blog....and I have finished the March block already. Have a look it is so lovely and a great project to do. Maybe a Christmas pressy if you want to do it for a friend for Christmas 2009...Not far away. Me.... well I love it and don't think I will part with it. I just need to find a fabric to do the borders....That can wait for now.

I also am nearly finished one of my UFO's that I had started about 2 years ago here is a sneak peak.
All I need to do is the sashings and a few more blocks plus the assembling and I will be ready to quilt. I am really quite excited as it is another UFO lamost done...How are you going? There is still time to join my fun challenge and then I can enter you in the draw for one of my UFO's.
Join in the fun!

Happy stitching
Hugs to all!

5 comments:

Joy said...

I think that Gail's latest stitchery is my favourite ... I wonder why LOL!!!
Your UFO looks interesting ... love the rosy tan fabric, very pretty :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Lorraine said...

I am really enjoying Gail's stitcheries....they are simple to do...don't take long and are so pretty...! I have traced off the latest block but haven't stitched it yet.....! Looking forward to seeing your finish in full!

Stina said...

Your block is wonderful and your UFO looks wonderful...will be fun to see what you have been working on.. :o)

Cottage Contessa said...

Hi Dawn! Both pieces are just so lovely, I wish I was good at stitching like you sweetie! Wishing you and your family a wonderful weekend!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Shauna said...

I l♥ve it!!! How beautiful :)