Pages

April 08, 2009

Happy Easter!

I would like to wish everyone a happy and blessed Easter.

I hope you have a wonderful time relaxing and also get time to spend with your families. I have been stitching away on my UFO that I have shown some peeks of, just not quite finished yet.. nearly nearly............I have caught up with my Bom from Gail and only have no 4 to do on Easter Saturday ( our sitting outside in the garden enjoying the fresh air day). I was surfing the net today and discovered this wonderful blog.....Gocks Frocks.....there is so much to look at and read it is worth a pop by especially over the long weekend.....there is also a giveaway.........but I warn you the blog is addictive...so crafters beware.......you'll be totally inspired by Kristen and her wonderful spoils that you also might spend next weeks pay on the gorgeous items for sale in her etsy shop..... I now I could easily.
Enjoy your relaxing Easter weekend,

Happy Easter and enjoy the CHOCOLATE
Hugs Dawn x

2 comments:

Stina said...

Happy Easter to you too..:o)

Joy said...

Enjoy the Easter break Dawn!!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)