Pages

April 17, 2009

Progress.

Some weeks it seems like I achieve nothing and other weeks seem very productive. This week has been a productive one. For me and my family..DH has been painting inside the house.
I have finished Gail's block 4 of her "Christmas Wish" free BOM and I have finished all but one block of my UFO quilt and then I just need to put it together....I do hope before the end of April. I also cut out 2 quilt tops from some fabric I purchased some 15 years ago and tucked it away for that special quilt, which I had no idea what quilt design I was going to do when I purchased it, just new I had to have the fabric.... Does this happen to any one else, have you ever fallen in love with a fabric and had no idea what you need it for, just know you have to have it! Thats me, all the time I love fabrics with certain patterns or colors and know I need it now....for later...Lol. Well I finally have decided on the design and have started cutting it out...now I need to find the time to sew them together.....next week...Lol.


Here is a peek at a what else I have been working on.....it is a secret for now but I will tell soon....it is using a favorite fabric of mine "Cottage Charm" by Heather Mulder Peterson for Henry Glass fabrics...I just loved it when I saw it and had to have some for this...... Check out Heathers blog for lots of inspiration...

Have a lovely weekend
Hugs,
Dawn x

3 comments:

Joy said...

Dawn I love the fabrics in your secret stitching project!!! So pretty, I can't wait to see the whole thing ;o)!!!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Stina said...

Love it too..;o)

Tozz said...

Oh Dawn no wonder you just had to have some of the fabric. Its so pretty!! I cant wait to see the whole thing :)