Pages

June 24, 2009

Today.....

.....in the mail I received some of this.... a gorgeous fabric for baby quilts


and I think I will make another one of these with it, just maybe in another color way... and all out of my fabric scraps that have just sat in my stash for a while...

(Sorry I didn't iron it b4 I took the picture)

And this is just a close up of one of the wonky blocks.
Now just to quilt it...I think all over stippling would look good don't you?
Now to make a few more of them to have just on hand in case somebody I know has a baby...
Hugs for you!
Dawn x

7 comments:

Linda said...

Such adorable owls, perfect for a baby quilt.

Lorraine said...

All over stippling would be fine....those owls are cute! the "wonky" blocks look great...a fun quilt!

Karen's Korner said...

That fabric is soooo cute. Just perfect for baby quilts.

Tozz said...

I like the sound of all over stippling. It will look fabulous!

quiltygal said...

ohhh I've been eying that material off on the net.... where did you get it from? I found an etsy shop where it worked out cheaper with postage than getting it here!! just have to see if I really need it or just want it...*sigh*....

Lenora said...

What gorgeous fabric, perfect for a baby blanket and would suit either a boy or a girl. Beautiful!

XUE said...

Lovely, lovely fabric & coluor combo! I enjoyed looking at the other projects you have here on your blog too!