Pages

September 13, 2009

Apron Challenge!

Today I discovered a fellow Adelaidian's blog and found out Shontelle is having a excellent challenge.... to design and make an apron in the month of September...
I joined as I am in desperate need of a new apron... so this coming week I am going to look out for that perfect apron pattern and get sewing......

Maybe this type of style? .......

Or this type of style?.......


So many different styles and looks to choose from.... ricrac or not, frill or not... umm what type do I like.....bright or practical....Would you want to join in... click on the link on my sidebar and let Shontelle know that you'll join in her fun challenge.

Don't forget not long now till blogging world goes 'Nutty'

Hugs and Blessings
Dawn x x

1 comment:

Judith Tetley said...

Oh Dawn; I luv, luv, luv the pink background. I am so glad you put it in. It makes a big a difference to all of your buttons...everything looks "connected" and it goes so well with your new header. Would really like to fiddle around with a new apron...but my "to do" list is chockers!
Hugs..Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com