Pages

September 24, 2009

Cookies! Yum Yum

Today the girls and I did some baking... they are so funny they love to bake and get their hands in the bowl and lick the spoon... well today I asked them what did they want to do for mummy and both echoed... " the dishes'... so we got out there plastic cooking stuff.. made it dirty so they could make it clean again... and they were happy... so I made these



from this recipe here.. plus I added chocolate chips.... yum yum... my family liked them so much... the teenager especially that there is only seven left out of 30 ( the recipe says it makes 40ish and I made them a little bigger than they said)

This is adorable....have a look over here!

Paula is having a giveaway, a Christmas strippy quilt pattern by Annie Downs of Hatched and Patched fame! Annie is an amazing designers who combines stitcherys with applique and quilts and wool felt and any other technique you can imagine.....
Plus
Pattern and fabric kit of this adorable Chickadee pincushion! This includes pretty much everything you need to make an adorable wool felt pincushion! I am going to have to get one of these for myself, It's just too cute!

Go on if you haven't already.... got to be in it to win it...click this button.....GIVEAWAY

I am off to bed now as we have a busy day tomorrow,
we are off to the Fairies Concert.
The girls are so excited and me too.
It will be such fun! I take some pics for you to see.
Hugs and Blessings Dawn x x






10 comments:

DAWNIE said...

Yum - cookies look great - will try them on the weekend and let you know what the taste testers think.

Allie said...

Mmmmm....those sound yummy! Enjoy the concert!

Wendy B said...

Doesn't it make your heart swell when your kids have the cleaning gene.....???....one less thing to worry about!....Yummy bikkies...hope there were some left to take with you to the Fairies concert today!!
X ;o) Wendy B

Sandra said...

Hi Dawn!!!
Que buenas se ven esas galletas!!!
Pasa por mi blog, tengo un mimo para ti, y espero que esa estrella te guie siempre...
Besos

Terri said...

Those cookie look yummy. Hope you had lots of fun at the concert....

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Dawn! Ah-HA!! Found you! :0) Have just had a lovely little cruise around your blog and shall certainly be back for more visits - if only to remind you to stop sneezing! Tee! Hee! Hee! Oh ... and if you want a REALLY scrummy biccie recipe that makes around 8 dozen biccies (maybe a few less if you make bigger ones!) you can cruise through my archives or drop me an email and I'll send it to you - but yours look pretty darn yummy too! Have a great weekend! Bear Hugs! KRIS

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

mmm...anything with chocolate in it has to be good!!!

angelasweby said...

Dawn, I can resist ANYTHING but temptation..haha! And these biscuits are very tempting :>) In fact, they look so yummy I'm off to turn on the oven! I can't think of a nicer way of dirtying dishes than by making some biscuits.
Your little girls sound like sweethearts. How lovely to want to do dishes for their mum - where did i go wrong..haha!
So glad you enjoyed that concert :>)
Big hugs Angela

Micki said...

I love cookies and chocolate! Your kids must have been in heaven when they ate them.
Micki

Rachel said...

Oh you make super yummy choc chip cookies! I had the kids cleaning the kitchen table today and the bathroom - yep - I have some of those PinOClean cloth things and they insisted on having one each and cleaning things - yay for me :)