Pages

September 02, 2009

AN UPDATE!


Thankyou for your prayers and support, it meant so much to me to know that all of my blogging friends are there caring....X X X....This is my Darling Dad..... An update for all of you!.... His operation to restore his Aorta... 'abdominal aortic aneurysm'.... this was a success and we now need for his heart to stabilize and blood pressure to come to normality.. and any infection to cease, his temp is high now and again...... and his heart races a bit fast.... he is in the best of places and the hospital and staff are wonderful... .. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR HIM.....

Hugs and Blessings
Dawn x x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you Dwan and your family- praying for your dad, hope he shows improvement soon.
Everyone of our Tuesday sewing sewing group is here for you.
Love.. Heather

Karen's Korner said...

Glad to hear all went well for your dad's operation and he continues to improve.

Rachel said...

sorry to hear about your dad dawn - you've had a lot of stuff goin on lately at your place with your family so I'm thinking of you. Rachel XOXOX

Frenchee le Trip said...

Dear Dawn

Thank you for visiting my blog. I am sending you my prayers too for your dad. Wonderful to get the latest news that he is doing well.