Pages

December 03, 2009

Bags, Fabric, Threads and a Magazine!

Here are some Itty Bitty Poochy bags
I made from the Moda Bake Shop for my daughters birthday party...
Lollie bags with little things in it for girls....
they look like a little handbag...
so quick and easy to make and they were a hit
you could make them in Christmas fabric for little gifts...might do that!


Yesterday I received my delivery from Hancocks of Paducah....
such yumminess and free postage
(join for newsletters and email notification of deals)
I purchased, 2 Rounerries charm packs, 2 Glace charm packs
2 Astor manor charm packs, 2 birdie charm packs ( so sweet for a new baby)
and also 1yd of Mill House in fabric...
plus some more things that I can't show, cos that is for Kris Kringle's..

Then today I went to Spotlight... for their sale....
I received in the mail a voucher for 40% off.. well sort of...
If you spend $100 you get $40 off the total...
that equates to 40 % off... I found it hard to stop at $100.
There was the new range of DMC veriegated threads in stock...
I bought 5 of the pearl ones... to try on some stitching designs coming up...
also I purchased some flat fats ( fat quarters) and some fabric,
some wool wadding and some ribbon flowers.


then I walked over to the newsagent and bought the latest
Homespun with a quilt in it by Kellie from Don't Look Now
and some other yummy designs..
I am going to sit outside in the sunshine with a cuppa
and read and browse and dream for a little while..

Enjoy your Day!
Hugs and Blessings
Dawn x x

6 comments:

creativedawn said...

Oooooo, those little bags are ribbonlicious! That stiped fabric looks like ribbons; so like eye candy! That is a great idea and your purchases are lovely...great colors!
hugz
Pam

miss~nance said...

Cute bags and your purchases are lovely.

Gail

Gloria J W said...

Ooohhh Dawn.... you make my heart glad... [you see in my other life I'm a newsagent] as you bought your mag from a Newsagent and not the supermarket as a lot of people do. I love you to bits already!! I bought lots of material from Spotlight....before the wonderful $40 came, and now I don't think I will be able to get to a Spotlight store [100km away] before it runs out!! So glad you got my share!!
Rainbow smiles :) Gloria

Allie said...

Those little bags are so darling! What a great idea. Love your fabrics and yikes, DMC has some new threads? I'd better not go see. I really need to find a store that sells Homespun here! Once in awhile I find it and it's ALWAYS filled to the brim with amazing projects!

Micki said...

Those bags are just so cute, and I love your purchases...What fun you must have had!
Micki

Joy said...

Those little bags are soooo cute, bet they LOVED them :o). What a sweety you are to make them all such a pretty gifty!!
Love your blog's new festive frock too!!! So pretty ... and the snow is such fun :o)!!
Love n Hugs,
Joy :o)