Pages

December 28, 2009

Gifts for others & myself revealed!

Hope you have had a lovely Christmas spending time with your family
and enjoying this festive time of year.
I thought I would share with you some of the gifts that I made for others
and myself....

1. A star biscuit Christmas Tree that I made for a lucky dip draw
It was given to one lucky lady that usually meet at my place
on a Tuesday... we had a lovely Christmas lunch together and had lots of fun.
We exchanged gifts - secret santa ones of course,
and also enjoy some very yummy food.

2. A bag I made for my Advent swap partner on the forum.
I actually did not swap with this lovely lady...
Trish was the angel to send to another and I sent the advent gifts to Trish
I really enjoyed making this bag.... a Moda Bakeshop pattern

3. Another bag from the Moda Bakeshop for another Advent swap partner
This time it was for Natalie....
I really enjoyed making this bag too and used a charm pack
'Objects of Desire'
beautiful colors and a great bag to use for shopping...

4. This is the reindeer that a dear friend Judy showed
us how to make at our Tuesday craft morning..
I finished this reindeer off and started another for next year..

I received some lovely gifts for Christmas from swap partners and
my darling family, also some beautiful gifts from very dear friends.
I will show them in the next post.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I had been sewing / cooking this last month
before Christmas for gifts...
Did you receive any handmade gifts?
Hugs and Blessings
Dawn x x x

9 comments:

Kris said...

Lovely things Dawn! I can see you enjoy Moda's Bakeshop as much as I do!

retdairyqueen said...

How lucky were they to receive such lovely gifts

Jenny of Elefantz said...

That reindeer is so gorgeous!!! Love all the goodies given and received!!

Jillybeans said...

I love the Moda bakeshop bag Dawn. Lovely design and colours. I didn't receive any handmade gifts but I did receive a scrap quilting book. I made presents for the girls at work seen on my blog. Jill xx

Tozz said...

Dawn you have done some lovely things and the bags are gorgeous! I received quite a few fabulous hand made gifts :) Thanks sweetheart :)
hugs
Vicki

Kim D. said...

Lovely gifts Dawn. Have a Very Happy New Year!!

angelasweby said...

Dawn, hi
What a lovely posting full of Christmas treats. It must have been wonderful to receive such beautifully and thoughtfully made gifts. The biscuit tree looks so yummy and the bags are amazing. I absolutely adore the little reindeer and am going to have a go at making one myself. What a nice thinkg to make in your craft class.
I'm really looking forward to seeing what lovely gifts you received :>)
Warm hugs and blessings for a happy healthy and contented New year :>)
Angela xx

Jude said...

I was lucky enough to see the gifts before they went to their new owners and the were truly beautiful but I especially liked the bag with the bow on the front and it will be added to my to do list for 2010. see you Tuesday.

Catherine said...

Gorgeous gifts Dawn....hope you had a lovely Christmas! Cathy