Pages

January 23, 2010

Don't Look Now.....

designed this cushion and I loved making it.
You can make it too, just visit here.
(So sorry the pics blurry.... camera trouble...)
I made this cushion for my friends little girls birthday...
Laura, she is so special and sweet and this cushion
looks so special and sweet... so they went together....
I wanted to make it for her bed
I was so pleased with the outcome
and so was Laura and her mum...

That I bought this pattern from Kellies Blog shop...

These are so sweet and all girlie yumminess that
now I have to make some more cushions... he he
It is all good for quilting practice I tell myself....
Off to cut out some stitching things.....
Have a great weekend.
Hugs and Blessings
Dawn x x

12 comments:

Allie said...

Ahhhhhhh--that is SO sweet - I have that pattern, just need to get around to making it!

Terri said...

How darling!!!!! That sould just brighten anyones day!

What Comes Next? said...

I love Kellie's designs! Your pillow for Laura looks wonderful! SO cheery and bright - perfect for a little girl's bead. I made the pillow tutorial into a baby quilt, and have also bought that pillow pattern. Must get working on those, too much fun, and like you say, great quilting practice!

Kim D. said...

Your cushion turned out lovely Dawn. Can I be your friend?? LOL Love all of Kellie's designs.

Khris said...

Awesome job on that quilting Dawn. Lucky girl that is getting it.
Hugs Khris

SheilaC said...

I have several of Kellie's designs but I don't have this one yet! It is adorable :)

SheilaC

Jude said...

The cushion has turned out well and we are waiting to see the next one you will do. I like the look of the new pattern.

stitchinfiend said...

Love you cushion such cheerful and bright colours.

Penny Auction said...

Hi

Well designs and there are many people appreciates these designing job.

James Parker.
Online Auction

Sharon-NZ said...

Love these, I have started a wall hanging from one of her designs..not sure if i will be able to quilt it as beautifully as you have done here though

Preeta said...

Hi, Its beautiful!! I am doing the same one from one of her tutorials but I am just a beginner to applique and quilting, so I dont know how it would turn up. Wish me luck.

KaHolly said...

Both are just too sweet. I need to check out her blog!! ~karen