Pages

January 01, 2010

Happy 2010 everyone!

Happy New Year 2010
I hope this year is full of Blessings, Joy and Fun for you and your families.

Here are some of our ChristmasDay Pictures....
Early in the morning giving out the pressies is fun for 2 little girls...


We had fun during the day too,
the girls loved their bubble blowing
with Nana getting covered in bubbles
Grandad pushing the girls on their new swing set
a couple of days later... such fun....
especially to hear them giggle and squeal.......more more more!

Reflection!
I have been reflecting back on the last year and assessing
the goals I had made and those I had accomplished and those I didn't...
There was many I didn't.... so this year I am going to do things differently...
I have a diary, in it will be no appointments
( I will use a different one for appointments)
I am going to write in each day the things I accomplish,
even the mudane things like housework, cooking,ect.
I intend to then regurlary look back and know I have made progress.

Have you made a resolution or a goal?
I would love to hear them....
Hugs and Blessings
Dawn x x

No comments: