Pages

January 06, 2010

Sampler and Peak!

Oh this present took me totally by surprise... I was excited, really excited...
I had my eye on one for a few weeks..
since I had seen them released by Moda....
The Moda Sampler Box and no 2 Son surprised me with it for Christmas...
it has 12 fabric ranges, the whole range all in 2 1/2" squares..
very cute... now to make something....

Have you seen them in your local patchwork shop or on the net?....
I thought ooh ooh I love bags and could probably make 12 bags out of this lot
But I will sit and admire them for a little longer before I decide.

Sneak peak of a pattern I have been writing this week.....
I used the range 'Spring Fever' by Me and My Sister Designs for Moda

I made some lovely little gifts for my DD's 4th birthday
at the end of last year....her friends loved them.
I am in the process of writing up the pattern and then I can show you...
So look out for 'Spring Fever'...used in a very girly, very fun, design....
Happy Stitching....
Hugs and Blessings....
Dawn x x x





13 comments:

Terry said...

You are SO lucky! I've been drooling over those Moda samplers but I just can't buy one so I guess I'll have to enjoy watching everyone else make lovely things with them! Have fun! :0)

Allie said...

Wow - my no 2 son could use some lessons from yours, lol! VERY nice! Can't wait to see your new pattern, your peek is intriguing!

Joy said...

Mmmmmm yummmm!!! A gift from a bakeshop with NO calories!!! Gotta love that :o)!!!
Love n hugs,
Joy :o)

Terri said...

Oh I love those too. Been sitting on my hands though(so I don't spend the $)!

Anita said...

I have got the same box from my DH. Still no idea what to make of it. A lot I suspect.

Narelle said...

Dawn how lucky are you. I will be watching for the pattern that you are writing. Can not wait.
Hugs
Narelle

Wendy B said...

ooooo Dawn, I've been drooling over those sampler boxes....my son's only just graduated to buying boxes of chockies (but I'm not complaining!!) Love the colours in the Spring Fever....be watching for the pattern!
sugary hugs always
XXX Wendy :O)

Lucky-1 said...

Oh who was one very spoilt mum over the Christmas break.......:D

Jo said...

Lucky you,I think those sampler boxes are a great idea Dawn.Look forward to seeing what you have created out of them.

Sew Useful Designs said...

Yum Yum, Bubblegum!!! :-)

Gorgeous fabrics, Dawn!!! How excitement! he he... Can't wait to see what you make with them!

Loadsa love!
Vikki xoxo

Micki said...

What a great sampler of fabrics! I love them all!
Micki

Kim D. said...

What a wonderful gift from your son Dawn. I'd love to have that sampler box. Lucky Lady. The ladies of Me and My Sisters Designs live right here in my neck of the woods. The sisters came to one of our retreats. They sure have cute fabrics and patterns.

angelasweby said...

Oh wow Dawn,
What a wonderful present from your well brought up boy :>)
The sampler pack looks fantastic. No wonder you have been enjoying imaging all the wonderful things you will stitch. i can't think of anything nicer than 12 bags :>)
Can't wait to see the pattern for the lovely birthday gifts.
Angela xx