Pages

January 24, 2010

Some 'Spring Magic '

is what I have been playing with just lately...
and I am loving it...
I have had the fabric for some time and had started
on a project, then I just got sidetracked on other things....
Now I am focused again and have been busy
tweaking it and making it 'perfick'.
I also have given myself a time to finish it....
The end of the first week of February....
Can I do it?... I am going to try...
If you wish to purchase some of this gorgeous fabric
the lovely Fiona has some lengths at Mothers Cupboard
or try here or here for charm squares...
I used both....

Hugs and Sweet Blessings
Dawn x x x

P.s. before I forget this is my 97th post and
I am going to have a giveaway for my 100th Post.
So keep a LOOK OUT!



7 comments:

Kim D. said...

What lovely fabric!! Can't wait to see it finished.

Allie said...

It's beautiful, Dawn! I can't wait to see what you're doing with it!

stitchinfiend said...

Lovely fabric and can't wait to see what you have finished it into.

Lauren Colless said...

Oh these fabrics are soooo "me" :) Can't wait to see what you're doing with them!

Fiona said...

It is a gorgeous range Dawn - I have a new design on it's way from it in the coming weeks. I am really looking forward to seeing what you have been up to with it. Congrats on your 100th post looming. Hugs and Big XXXX's Fee

Sew Useful Designs said...

Ooh - Yum Yum Yum!!! Scrum-diddly-umptious!!! :-)

Can't wait to see what you're going to create, sweet Dawn! I'm all inspired just drooling over the fabrics!!!

Loves ya! Vikki xoxo

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Dawn! I used some charm squares from this pretty range to make a stacked coin quilt for my Mum for Christmas ... and she LOVED IT!! :0) Can't wait to see what you're stitching up - it's sure to be gorgeous! Bear Hugs! KRIS