Pages

February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Friend and a Sneak Peek!

Happy Happy Birthday dearest Angela...
X X X
I so wish I could take you out
for a peice of cake and a cup of tea
to celebrate your birthday with you...
and chat and chat and chat some more...he he
One day!

Photo coutrtesy of 'The Charming Teapot'

Now I know that some of my friends have
been teasing you with their little peeks of something special..
I thought I would join in...

Can you guess what we are up too?...he he
all will be revealed soon....

In the meantime I have also been playing with this

'Cottage Charm' by Heather Mulder Peterson
so yummy to play with...
Making some things that soon will be whisked away.
I wonder where?.... ummm you'll have to wait and see...

Have a wonderful day
Hugs and Blessings
Dawn x xx




9 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Oh you are a tease

Allie said...

*sob* You're SUCH a tease - you gum nutters have perfected the art! Happy Birthday to your friend, gosh wouldn't you love to dive into that cake!

Beeshebags said...

I honestly believe you should all just stop teasing and tormenting us with sneak peeks....and show us what it's all about already....lol I was trying my best at sounding impatient then, did it sound convincing? Hugs Naomi and hi to all the girls at your place today.

Kim D. said...

Oh, that cake looks so yummy.. You ladies and your teasing.

angelasweby said...

Oooh, cake and tea....for me :>) I feel like the Queen :>)
I'm shutting my eyes and savouring all these wonderful treats AND, I am holding you to that promise of a chat :>)

I've never had such an amazing birthday wish before. Thank you, you lovely sweet friend :>)
That little window showing a tiny glimpse of the surprise is so tantalizing and the Cottage Charm fabrics are out of this world.
I WILL try to be patient but it's going to be hard...haha!
Big hugs, you!!
Angela xx

Debs said...

Yes you are a tease Dawn and I have no idea what you are up too.

Your husband is a lovely man to have got you flowers.

Oh can I have some of that cake pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Sew Useful Designs said...

Hello gorgeous!!!

Darling we have the same tastes in fabric! I have a couple of the same... absolutely love them!\

That cake looks delish doesn't it? The kind of cake that would be fun to stick your face right into! LOL...

Love and hugs darling nutty sista!
Vikki xoxoxoxo

明白的一切 said...

你的部落格很棒,我期待更新喔........................................

Cath Ü said...

Wouldn't you just love to eat some of that cake... no on second thoughts it looks too pretty to cut into... fabric looks lovely too...

Caths Blog
Cath Ü