Pages

March 28, 2010

PEEP PO whos hiding here!

Peep Po is hiding here.....!
This is my latest quilt pattern.

'Peep Po'
Lap Quilt.

I have to make a few baby quilts as friends are expecting
and so wanted to use some of those gorgeous
fabrics around at the moment with some black to contrast.
I am pleased with the result.
Do you like it?
Do you have a baby quilt to make?
I have added this pattern to my Etsy store
if you are interested in purchasing the pattern.
I have a couple more to make so
keep a look out for the variations of this quilt.

Happy Sewing!
Hugs
Dawn x x

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Peep Po is sooo cute! Love the contrasts!

allsewnup said...

Super sweet and yep I've got 3 wee babes due including our first Grandson and our second great-nephew.

Carolyn

Allie said...

That is too cute! I LOVE the fabrics!

Tozz said...

I love it Dawn and I love the different sizes of the polka dots :) hugs Vicki xoxoxo

Sonnja said...

The baby quilt is lovely!
Bear regards,

Beertje Zonn

Jude said...

The Peep Po quilt looks even better when you can touch it. Well done Dawn it`s delicious. I have one to make when I know what sex my friends baby will be.