Pages

March 27, 2010

Winners Winners!!!!

Thank you all so much for your overwhelming support for
the 'Baseco Mahal Kita' Tote bag pattern.
The response has been incredible.
So far 192 pattern sold $768.00 raised for
the poor in Baseco.
We did this TOGETHER
We can make a difference when we join Hands and Hearts.
Keep spreading the word and help me
reach my goal to raise $4000.00 by selling 1000 patterns.


Now I put all the names of those that purchased
into Random Number Generator
and here are the WINNERS.
  1. Heather - Astor manor
  2. Gayner - Woodland Bloom
  3. Theresa Gaines - Gobble Gobble
  4. Valerie Wood - Recipe for Friendship
  5. Lline - Gobble Gobble.
The winners have been notified by email.
Thank you again for your tremendous support.

Happy Stitching
BIG HUGS
Dawn x x x

12 comments:

Jude said...

Congratulations to the winners as i sit here and shed a tear for not being among them. maybe next time.

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

COngratulations to the winners and to you too, both for you generosity and the pattern,
Hugs, Sharon

Cyndi said...

Dawn, 192 patterns so far is fantastic. I plan to re-blog about the give away sometime next week.

Congratulations to all you lucky ladies. We want to see your bags when you've finished them! :o)

XOXO,

Cyndi

SheilaC said...

Congrats to all the winners, and hooray for selling so many patterns!

SheilaC

Khris said...

Congrats to everybody...hugs Khris

Valentina said...

Dawn, how exciting!
I am waiting to get back to work after Easter to do some "promo' :)
I Hope you have a very Blessed Easter!
Valentina

Pia said...

Congrats to the lucky winners.
You may want to pop over to my place to see what my Baseco Mahal Kita bag looks like.
Hugs Pia

Tozz said...

Congrats to the winners :) and well done Dawn..its all very exciting :)hugs Vicki

Anonymous said...

HOORAY ! i am a winner, thankyou for the chance to win. I love my Baeco bag and enjoyed making it- keep spreading the word everybody it is such a great cause
Luv....Heather

Beeshebags said...

I'm with Jude....pass the tissues please Jude! Congratulations to all the lucky winners. Hugs Naomi

Wendy B said...

congrats guys on the great win...however I'm not too worried about missing out.....I got a beautiful bag pattern for only 4 bucks, and got to help others at the same time.....I reckon I've already won!!!
Thanks Dawn....you're fantastic!
XX sugary hugs always
WendyB XX :O)

Theresa said...

I have never left a comment before and I have never been a winner of anything either so this is all so new for me. Thanks Dawn I just love the pattern I got and I know you will put the money to good use. Thankyou again.