Pages

April 24, 2010

Do you like red Allie?

Last year I participated in PIF challenge.
This year I have decided to give a
random gift every so often to a blogger
who does not expect it.
So this beautiful Red Club quilt will be sent to......
'Allie' who has blessed me with her
lovely comments over the last year
Thanks Allie!
Once I have had show and tell at the 'Red Club'
I will be posting it your way Allie.
I made this quilt at the'Patchwork Apple' Marg Low
Red Club that I went to last month.
Next month we make another mini quilt that involves
fussy cut hexagons.... I can't wait.

This gorgeous bundle of fat quarters and charm squares
arrived in the mail last week.
A fat quarter bundle of 'Garden Party'
oh ooh, such lovely romantic colors.
And 2 charm square packs of Verna,
which has such a vibrant, Springy feel to it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now to finish some projects then I can play with my new fabrics.
Speaking of finishing I have been playing with this..

and stitching with these beautiful variegated threads from DMC
..... I am sneaky... he he

This is 'Whimsy' fabric from Joanna Figueroa from Fresh Figs
Another gorgeous fabric line....
The thing I like about Fig Tree & Co fabric besides
the colors, design and ranges is that they all
co-ordinate together...
I have added a little 'Mill House Inn' to my project
and it should be finished this next week....
Check out Joanna's blog as she has some
gorgeously beautiful patterns and fabrics to see!
Hope your having a lovely, productive weekend.



Hugs and sweet Blessings
Dawn x x x

9 comments:

Allie said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh Dawn that is so beautiful - red and white are my favorite EVER! You just made me burst into tears - of the happy kind, you dear! How am I going to sleep now? LOL!

I can't wait to see what you make with that bundle - something spectacular, no doubt! Can't wait to see what's behind your peek!

Maria said...

What wonderful gift. Congratulations Allie.

What a beautiful bundle of fabric.

retdairyqueen said...

How lovely for Allie
Beautiful quilt
Thanks for dropping by and for your good wishes for my Mum

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

That is a lovely idea Dawn, I might do that myself, I often make little projects that I don't actually use, so rather than keep them I could give them away.

Sue said...

Congratz Allie. Lucky girl. You are so generous Dawn. Good job!

joanne lendaro said...

Congrats to Allie! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the red!! Can't wait to see what you do with the new stash!

Cyndi said...

Oh Dawn, that is so, so sweet of you! What a lovely, generous lady you are! And Allie is a very deserving winner - she, too is just as sweet as can be! Congratulations, Allie!

I, too, can't wait to see what you make from your new bundle!!! :o)

XOXO,

Cyndi

Tozz said...

You are one lucky thing Allie :) That red and white is just gorgeous :)
Dawn I am in love with your bundle of fabrics and I cant wait to see what you make with them. Love the sneak peek too...you are such a tease :) Hugs Vicki xoxoxox

angelasweby said...

This is so beautiful. Congratulations to Allie :-)
Isn't it wonderful when you have a new pack of gorgeous fabric. The excitement of thinking of all the things it can turn into and then finally you hear what the fabric has been whispering to you and off you go :-)
Have fun!
Angela xx