Pages

April 30, 2010

A Mothers Day gift for you to make!

Mothers Day is only 9 sleeps away and I
have been busy making my Mum a present.
I made her a few things that you can make too.

A 'Peaches and Cream' doiley click Here!
I used some gorgeous Fig Tree fabrics,
that remind me of peaches and cream.
I also made Mum some
beautiful Oatmeal/Lavender Bath Milk
and some Oatmeal soap.
Visit 'Among the Gum Trees' for
the recipe for these beautiful gifts!

I also have made some little gifts
for my faraway friend Angela and
her beautiful daughter Rula...
Here's a sneak peak.

do you like... he he...this is for Rula!
I can't show you it all
cos it is winging it's way to her real soon.

This Saturday if you here a loud noise
coming from my house,
think of us as we are hosting an 18th birthday
for our darling son Matthew and a few of his friends
Matt turned 18 on Wednesday

and we are so proud of him.
He is a delight to have around
and real cute too, even when he wears his beenie...
I am biased...Lol..
Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs and Sweet Blessings
Dawn x x x


8 comments:

LOVE TO STITCH BEE TREE DESIGNS said...

The doily is beautiful, I don't think there are enough days left to make all the beautiful things you guys are creating for Mother's day, but I'd sure like to try. I Know I can get a couple done. Thanks to you and your wonderful group for giving us such treasures!

retdairyqueen said...

Looks pretty cute to me to and love the doyley

Cyndi said...

That doiley is so pretty, and I like the idea of making soap and milk bath. Your mom is going to smell lovely! :o) I am also working on something for my mom, and had better get it finished soon because I have to mail it to Louisiana.

Don't know what you've made for your friends, but it sure looks enticing! And you son is as cute as can be! My goodness, Dawn, you sure do not look old enough to have an 18-year-old! Hope you all have a very wonderful party!

XOXO,

Cyndi

sandra said...

we are all biased about our gorgeous boys aren't we!!

Allie said...

Dawn I LOVE your mum's day design - so sweet! My mum will love it! And Happy Birthday to your handsome young man, 18 is special - I have one about to turn 18 too, where DOES the time go???? Have a WONDERFUL weekend celebrating!

Debbie said...

Thank you Dawn for this wonderful doiley.
You made my day.

Anonymous said...

love the dioley Dawn, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT !! hope he has a great 18th party.. luv... Heather

angelasweby said...

Wow Dawn the doiley for your mum looks so lovely. Those colours speak of summer. Your mum will be thrilled. The homemade goodies sound almost good enough to eat. I'm definitely going to look at those recipes.
The picture of the surprise gift for Ru is FAR too small...haha. I've looked at it right way up, upside down, sideways and through squinted eyes but got nowhere. We will just have to be patient....haha!
What a lovely picture of Matt. No wonder you are proud. Hope he had a great birthday.
Angela xx