Pages

May 26, 2010

Changing!

Time is forever changing,
seasons change,
fashion changes,
looks change ( I wish I stayed looking 20)
habits change,
quilt designs change,
fabric changes or what ones I like or dislike changes....
and now this blog is changing.....

It's name!

Explain?
I could not use a computer program
at all when I started this blog...
I changed.. he he....
My DS helped me start this blog and it had a name just because..
after much thought
I would like to change the name to something I like.
It won't effect my URL or address...
that will stay the same...
just the Blog name is changing.
You won't have to change your
following status...or blogs I follow list
Google does that for you!

I will be back in two days with the new name
and a Giveaway... yeah
any excuse for a giveaway.......
Here's a sneak peek!


Remember you don't need to change the address
it will stay the same.

http://dawnhaydesigns.blogpsot.com/

Happy Stitching
Hugs Dawn x x





12 comments:

angelasweby said...

Ooh I love a mystery and this one is definitely intriguing :>)
I can't wait to see what your new name will be Dawn but, whatever it is, I know it will be perfect.
Who said you don't look 20!!
Looking forward...as always :>)
Warm hugs Angela xx

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

Looking forward to seeing your new blog name Dawn, I'm looking at the sneak peek you have given us and trying to work out what it says.

Terry said...

Oh how exciting! I can't wait to see the new you! :0)

Cyndi said...

How fun, Dawn! I'm looking forward to learning your new blog name. Change can be good! Just never change your sweet, caring, beautiful self! :o)

XOXO,

Cyndi

Vicki said...

How exciting Dawn and no matter what you change the name to it will still be special like you :) Hugsss Vicki xoxoxox

Dot said...

Ooh, you make it sound so exciting. I can't wait to see what you change to. ;o)

Jill said...

Very exciting - I might do the same. Was put on the spot a bit when setting my blog up and would have liked to have put more thought into it. Have since seen some really clever names so will have to think about it. Looking forward to seeing your new image Dawn.

Allie said...

Change can be good! Although I admit I don't like the changes I see in the mirror....can't wait to see your new name!!!

Sew Useful Designs said...

Ooh the intrigue!!!!! Can't wait to see your new name and banner sweetie - how exciting!!!!! :-)
Cyber hugs!!! Vikki xoxoxoxoxo

ps. How am I going to wait for two days?! LOL...

KAYLEE said...

Hi Dawn, sounds like fun and looking forward to seeing the "new Dawn BLOG" have a great weekend. Cheers Kaylee

Lois said...

As they say a change is as good as a holiday. I'm sure the new name will be very flattering.. it's a shame we have to age isn't it but that's life and evolution. Hugs Lois

Wendy B said...

This sounds very intriguing and so exciting Miss Dawn!!!! Can't wait to see what you've come up with....it'll be very special....like you!
sugary hugs
XX Wendy :O)