Pages

May 15, 2010

'Florentine'

Fiona sent me a pattern of her gorgeous
'Florentine Doily'
that she designed.

I love how it turned out.....
I used some leftover 'Rounerries' fabric and 'Blush' red fabric
added a few little lace daisy's and some glass beads.
I hope the recipient likes it too.....
you see it is for a swap I am in woth a few dear friends
and I won't find out who is my
swap partner for another week??????


Would you like to make one?
Visit HERE to buy the pattern,
and you can stitch a gorgeous doily for your table.
I must make another one soon for my friend..
It took hardly no time and looks great.

Happy Stitching.......
Now to finish a freebie to share with you tomorrow...
Hugs Dawn x x x


7 comments:

Fiona said...

I love it - You clever girl !!!

Hugs - Fee XXXX

retdairyqueen said...

It is lovely
The flowers around the edge are so cool

Vicki said...

It has that old world charm to it Dawn. I love it too and you are so clever. What surprise you got in store for us? Can hardly wait :) Hugs sweetie ...Vicki xoxoxo

Joy said...

I love your pretty daisies in the middle of the yo yos ... soooo pretty :o)!!!
Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve ;o)!!
Love n hugs,
Joy :o)

Allie said...

Dawn, that turned out beautifully - I love how you added the lace and beads! Whoever receives it will LOVE it!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Oh hon, your doily is just GAWJUS!!!!

mandapanda said...

Oh wow! Yours is my favourite version of this table doily I have seen so far! The colours you used and the fabric go together just perfectly!!