Pages

May 11, 2010

Mummy's day!

I had a lovely Mummy's day
The girls bought me breakfast in bed and that was yum..
one bought me toast DH carried the cup of tea...

Oh what was the other DD going to carry
DH had a great idea..
a chocky biscuit and not just any chocky biscuit
a Tim Tam... yum yum...on a pink plate


how cute were they...
they walked in giggling and laughing
made this mumma cry......so sweet of them.
DS's also sent me lovely text messages to my mobile... he he
DS no1 when he awoke about 4 hours after me...Lol
he's living in Perth W.A.
DS no2 on his way to church....
and that made me so proud...
a teenager who still goes to church when all his friends are
recovering from the late Sat night they had.... way to go.
Made this mumma so happy.
I love my kids so much...
Nana had a lovely Nana's day too...
here are the girls making Nana ( my Mum)
a Mothers Day card ....Nana loved them...

Hope you all had a lovely day too.

And what have I been doing since...
being a nurse/mummy to 2 sick DD's.....
their feeling a little unwell
and needing more hugs and cuddles.
Lots of TLC and playing puzzles and
watching some kiddy shows.
Not much sewing being accomplished
but I will soon get some done...
I need too!

Happy Stitching
Lots of Hugs

Dawn x x x



6 comments:

Cyndi said...

What a perfectly lovely Mothers' Day you had! Your daughters are both so cute. So sorry they are not feeling well...sending healing thoughts your way!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Maria said...

What a perfect Mother's Day Dawn.
How cute.
Sorry your little ones are unwell.Hope they are better soon.

Allie said...

That sounds like a lovely day, Dawn! Your precious little ones are SO cute! I can just hear them giggling *G*
I'm so sorry they're not feeling well....I hope they feel better soon!

Vicki said...

You deserve to be spoilt Dawn as you are one beautiful Mum :) Hope your girls are starting to feel much better. Hugs Vicki xoxoxoxo

Jude said...

Hope the girls are feeling better now and Dawn you forgot to tell everyone about the chocie you received and gobbled all up without sharing. Hmmm

Dot said...

What a beautiful Mothers Day you had Dawn. Your kids are just gorgeous!

Also wanted to say thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I sure appreciate you taking the time. I hope to have pictures my own version of your beautiful Baseco Bag in the near future. I have started it. Now to finish it. LOL!