Pages

June 12, 2010

Blushed!


I had so much fun playing with this 'Blush' fabric from Moda.
Not my normal color choice but it has grown on me...
I love circles at the moment. Can you tell?

I have almost finished the binding.... about two edges to go.
I almost made my deadline of Friday by a few hours.
Today I am taking this to my friend Khris.
She has a stall at the local craft fair
and has some kits made up for it.
So ' Blushed' patterns will be available
in my Etsy shop a litttle later tonight.
A great way to use a charm pack and some yardage.

Also I will be back in a few hours to share
my Cinnamon Scroll recipe... yum yum...
Great reason the bake this afternoon for the family.
they always love Cinnamon Scrolls.
Hope your weekend is a lovely one.

Happy Stitching.

Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs
Dawn x x x x



8 comments:

Robyn said...

Ooh yes, love this too Dawn!!
Congrats on a finish and meeting your deadline *grin*
I'm so into circles right now as well.

Cyndi said...

That's beautiful, Dawn. Who knew that circles could look so lovely! :o)

Looking forward to that Cinnamon Scroll recipe!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely quilt........doing some cooking here too........

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

Beautiful quilt.... looking forward to the recipe YUM

Lucky-1 said...

Congrats and it looked beautiful on display at the craft fair:)

Sharon-NZ said...

Oh cool I have been wanting to make a circle one

angelasweby said...

Dawn, this is lovely. Wow, congratulations on making it in super quick time. I'm still in a spin over your speediness :>)
I love these circles and the vibrant colours too.
Angela xx

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Love your Blush quilt - very pretty! And, I'm going to have to give those Cinnamon Scrolls a try! Thanks for sharing!