Pages

June 14, 2010

Craft Fair pics!


Here is the stall that my friend Khris had at a local Craft fair.
It is only half of the stall ( sorry that its a bit blurry)
There were many different things to see and buy at the craft fair.
But Khris's stall looked the best and had the nicest fabrics!
As you can see my new quilt was hanging at the back of the stall
Khris is selling the patterns and also the kits.
I will have the pattern ready for sale next week if you are interested and also that means a giveaway.

Happy Stitching
Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs
Dawn x x

10 comments:

Sew Useful Designs said...

B.E.A. Ute-i-ful!

Your quilt is striking, Dawn! It looks wonderful, as does Khris's stall! :-)

I still haven't made the scrolls yet... but my mouth keeps watering every time I look at your blog banner!!! LOL... I haven't had chocolate all day.. I'm getting withdrawals! LOL

Hugs sweetie!

Vikki xoxo

Vicki said...

The stall looks great and your quilt is beautiful and looks absolutley fabulous :) Hugs Vicki

Linda said...

Oh your quilt is really lovely. I'll hop on over to Khris blog next. I also want to say that you are listed on In Stitches today!

call me crazy said...

I'm following the Quilt Shoppe's blog list today. You have a really nice blog!~ Your cinnamon rolls are making me very hungry! Yum! Have a happy day!

Chris H said...

I hope you sell heaps of your lovely quilt!

Cathy said...

I saw this quilt in real life on Monday! it is lovely.
I agree, the display was lovely.

Jude said...

Thanks formtaking me to the craft fair Dawn I had a lovely day even if you wore me out walking for 3 1/2 hours.

Lucky-1 said...

Your quilt is lovely. It was lovely to see it displayed high and in clear sight.:)

Quilting in the Pines said...

Dawn, Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I'm loving BINGO. Wish I could win! (don't we all!)

soggibottom said...

Not sure how I arrived here, but I have.. X X X