Pages

June 10, 2010

Cuppy cakes anyone?

We've made Cuppy-cakes as my DD's call them,
with little icing roses on them.


They taste real good, especially when I had them
with my cup of tea and the girls had pretend tea..........Lol
I then got to play with this

A BLUSH charm pack and some yardage.....
and I will have a new quilt all finished by Friday.
If not friday early Saturday?
Back to sewing the borders and
sashings on now before I go to bed.

Oops..... before I forget I have had a few requests
for the recipe I use for Cinnamon Scrolls
I will share that too on Friday.

Until then Happy Sewing.
Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs
Dawn x x x




11 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm stopping over from the Quilt Shoppe bingo game ... lovely stop it is :) ... Now I'll have to come back on Friday to see what you've put together with your Blush material...and of course, the Cinnamon Scrolls. Gotta Love Cinnamon!!

Fiona said...

Yum - Yes please !!

Joy said...

Mmmm, love those sweet treats too ... but in our house, they're "Cuppy-uppy-up cakes" LOL.
Love n hugs,
Joy :o)

retdairyqueen said...

Yum Yum Makin me hungry

Vicki said...

I got told yesterday that my DH loves cupcakes...now I wonder was he hinting for me to make some? Love yours they look so yummy :) hugs Vicki xoxoxox

Robyn said...

Me too Dawn... yummmm to both!! Slurp!
Looking forward to seeing you new quilt :-)

angelasweby said...

Oooh, those cakes do look delish, Isn't it funny how faraway cakes can be so mouthwatering...haha!
This quilt finished by Friday comment has me mystified...haha! Which Friday do you mean - surely not this one :>)
I can't wait to see it. The blush charm pack is gorgeous.
Angela

Linda said...

I'm stopping by from In Stitches. I can't wait to see what you are going to do with that Blush. Now you probably feel under a lot of pressure to get it done! Well, don't worry about.

Linda said...

Hey, I wish I was smart enough to put my bingo words up and check them off like you have. (Very Clever Idea!) How do you do that anyway?

Jude said...

You better have some of those cup cakes made when I come up.

Lucky-1 said...

Tuesday good for you Judy???? It s good for me......