Pages

June 07, 2010

Not that often do I

get to have dinner with some lovely fellow quilt lovers.....

On the weekend my friend Judy was doing the Don't Look Now
weekend course at Hetties Patch ( one of my Favorite shops)
and on the Saturday night they went out for dinner...
I tagged along to yummy Indian and we had loads of laughs.....
So nice to catch up with Kellie,
since she has returned from Quilt Market in the USA,
and the other ladies too....
I purchased a little fabric and of course
I bought a couple of Kellie's new patterns that have just been released.
Worry Dolls....just fabulous to see in real life...

and Alphabet Soup.

I can't wait to find the time to make these....
The dolls for my girls bedroom wall
and Alphabet Soup for my nephew....

I promised a sneak peak at the surprise

in my Giveaway parcel.....
you can't see what it is ...LOL
thats cos I will show it when I draw the winner tomorrow
Be sure to enter today there is only 24 hours left ( USA time)
to get your comment in for a chance to win.

Have a great Monday.

Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs
Dawn x x


8 comments:

Jude said...

That`s not enough of a sneak peek Dawn we need more.

retdairyqueen said...

Its always nice to go out with like minded people

Joan and Kevin said...

Sounds like fun, sign me up.
Joan

Terry said...

Well I can see floss in your sneak peek! No matter...it's coming to my house anyway! LOL Love the new patterns you got from Kellie! :0)

Vicki said...

Fabulous photo of you and Kelly and Jude :) The new patterns are just lovely and your girls will love the doll one thats for sure.
MMm....certainly do give just a teensy weensy sneak peek Dawn...it looks interesting tho and the colours look delightful :) Hugs Vicki
xoxoxoxo

Maria said...

So nice to spend time with your craty friends.
Love both the patterns.
Oh you are at it again, teasing,LOL

angelasweby said...

Oooh, Dawn, your Indian meal with quilting friends sounds perfect :>)
And some little stash enhancing too - you've obviously had a lovely few days, now please, please give us a nice time by revealing a teeny bit more of this tantalising giveaway..haha!
Angela xx

Lline said...

Serbert ice and floss on Cinnamon. Almost sounds like a dessert. Well it would definatly be sweet to win and no calories. What could be better?