Pages

June 05, 2010

Phew!!

I feel like I have had a busy busy week....
Doing what?..
I don't know really....
When I look around I feel like not much has been accomplished
but then again. I need to look back more often!
I have no ironing to do, the basket is empty.
My families washing is up to date...
I rearranged the girls bedroom.
I have changed out bedroom around...
Made muffins and little cakes with the girls twice this week...
made cinnamon buns for my photos and ate some...
yummy..
I needed a break now and again, right?

Had 4 trips to kinder back and forth to drop off and pick up..
Spent a morning at the kindy to help do computing with the children.
Played play dough, barbies, lego numerous times....
Cooked seven main meals and made lunches and snacks...
Had one morning with friends to chat and craft...
Made two trips to the doctors for check ups and
medication for my chest infection.
Made two trips to the Chiro, for me and the girls.
Wrote a tutorial pattern for a forum
Made a table runner and wrote the pattern for this..
Crisp Delight Table Centrepiece.


If you are not familiar with the Gum Tree Designers
It was for our June Freebie...
Have a visit and you can download it there
on see my sidebar.
Talked till late with my teenager 2 nights past midnight.
(He needs to reconnect with mum sometimes)
Even though I would loved to have been sleeping....

Made a surprise for the Giveaway (2 days to go see last post)
Stitched a quilt together for a friend...
Quilted a customers king size quilt.
And then there's... sorry won't bore you anymore...
You get my drift...
I have been busy busy... phew!
Back tomorrow with the sneak peek of the surprise and
some more little bits that I found for the giveaway.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs
Dawn x x x

11 comments:

Maria said...

OH yes you have been busy. Very productive and also a fun week with your girls and family.

Looking forward to your sneek peek.

enjoy your weekend

Kim D. said...

Wow, you are amazingly busy.. That's a very cute table centerpiece.

Scottish Nanna said...

Gee I cant beleive how busy you have been and where you got all the time to do it all. You must be one amazing Lady. I wish I had your energy.Have A great week.
Hugs Mary.

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

Wow you sound as busy as me with my tribe. Busier.. lol
Hey can I ask you a question? How do you put up the links on your blog to click to head to other pages? I know you have to click the add a link when posting but the links never show up! I'm doing something wrong :(
Love your table runner

Vicki said...

I am all tuckered out reading all about your busy week Dawn :) You really are one busy girl :) Hugsssss Vicki xoxoxox

Graciela said...

And, is it all that bit you? he he he so we are working moms
kisses for you

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Sweetheart, I think its time you visited Doona-world....don't appear from underneath for at least a week. Sleep...sleep....sleep....{{{hugs}}}

Chris H said...

Wow you have been a busy bee! those buns look soooo yummy.

Wendy B said...

you have been a busy little cinnamon-y bun-ny haven't you!!??? lol
I can relate this week....where has it gone??? Hope that chesty infection is gone soon....great to reconnect with sons isn't it??? (and so important too!)
big sugary hugs
XXX Wendy :O)

Sew Useful Designs said...

Ah darlin'! Put those tired feet up sweetheart, and get some lovely rest... look after yourself sweetie!

Loadsa love!!!
Vikki xoxo {hugs}

angelasweby said...

Dawn, there is no danger of you ever getting bored - you are never still long enough! What with doing all the washing, ironing and room rearranging, muffin making, kinder visiting and pattern designing - do you ever take a breath...haha! If you hadn't come up with such a pretty new name I would have suggested- Speedy Gonzales lives here...haha! It's a nice feeling though isn't it :>)
Angela xx