Pages

July 30, 2010

Baseco Bag Progress/Pictures and a new BOM coming!

I have received some lovely pictures from 'friends'
who have purchsed the 'Baseco Mahal Kita' Tote pattern.
Translated 'Baseco I Love You'

This is Dot's Bag in Wonderland fabrics.
A great craft/sewing bag Dot
To take with you especially on sewing days.

Here is Lynda's version in a favorite fabric of mine,
Whimsy by Fig Tree for Moda.
I think this would look nice on my shoulder Lynda..lol

I love Janice's black and white version
with the gorgeous Mother of pearl button.
It looks so crisp and chic Janice in black and white.

Above is Sheila's bag.
It looks fabulous Sheila and thanks
for sending me a photo to use.

Lots of beautiful versions of the Baseco bag.
The difference is amazing,
how different fabrics all change the look of a bag...
I love all of them, they all look fabulous.
Well Done ladies.
If you haven't read about Baseco bag click HERE
You can purchase a pattern from my sidebar.
I'd love it if you have made a bag and would like to share
please add your link to Mr Linky below
( the URL-address of the post on your blog)
and we will sure to come and visit and have a look.
Or send me a picture and I share some more soon.




I want also to send heartfelt THANKS to everyone
who has purchased a bag pattern so far...
we, together have raised over $900.
WELL DONE Bloggers!


A sneak peek of what I have been doing this last week...

a new FREE Bom to share over 10 weeks
I'll be back soon with details...

Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs
Dawn x x x

13 comments:

Allie said...

Those bags are great, Dawn! Amazing how a fabric choice can change the look so much. God bless you for doing such wonderful work!
Love the look of your sneaky peek, girl, it's going to be fab, I know it!

Janice said...

Gosh, there's my bag! I love the other versions. I hope lots of ladies show theirs. It is such fun seeing the different adaptations. Looking forward to next week's reveal.

SheilaC said...

wOw! You have done a great job fund raising with your pattern!!

They are all so beautiful!

Can't wait to see the new BOM :)

SheilaC

Cyndi loves to stitch said...

love seeing what others did with your bag pattern........and the new bom looks very intriging!!

Lucky-1 said...

Wow all those bags are just amazing and I love all the colours. It is wonderful how well you have done in raising money. Also congrats to you all who bought a pattern (including me here) for helping Dawn raise the $$$.

Your BOM has me wondering....lol I will have to listen more closely to you this Tuesday to find out any tidbits on it....lol

Dot said...

Oh wow! $900! I'm so happy to see that.

All versions of your Baseco Bag are so beautiful. It's a lovely design and I really need to make another one as a gift. (smile)

I wonder if I can resist starting yet another project when you share your new BOM. I fear I may be doomed. LOL

Vicki said...

Thats fabulous news Dawn and a good total has been raised :) Well done! a new reveal.....MMmmm I wonder what it is? Very interesting :)

Terry said...

I can't believe I still haven't gotten my Baseco Bag made yet! The pattern seems to have gotten buried on my sewing table! But I do know which pile it's in...I think! LOL Looking forward to your new BOM!
:0)

Jennifer @ Stitchin' Thyme said...

Those bags are great!!

angelasweby said...

Wow Dawn,
Look at all those bags made from your lovely pattern. hey are amazing. It's no surprise you have raised so much money. I will make mine, I will, I will, I will...haha!

I love your little windows. I wonder what's behind this little window...hmmm! Hurry back with a bigger picture please :>)
Angela xx

Miss Nancy said...

Love the bag pattern. You can make so many different looks depending on the line of fabric used. A big well done to all those who have made bags. They are all delightful.

Looking foreward to seeing more of the BOM.

Have a super great sewing day.

Wendy B said...

Just goes to show, one person CAN make a difference!

You must feel like a mummy hen watching her birdies fly!!!???

Well done, Dawn.....you're an angel!...those bags look spectacular.

XXX sugary hugs Wendy :O)

barb's creations said...

Just finished my bag yesterday and I have to say it came together very quickly.I already have it earmarked for a couple of presents on my to-do list.
Thanks for sharing such a lovely pattern and in the process let me help those less fortunate than me :) Barb.