Pages

July 09, 2010

Milk or dark....

Chocolate that is?
Moda Candy Bars... yum yum yummy.
Dark Chocolate Candy Bars!

Luna Notte, Collections for a Cause - Hope,
Clermont Farms & Remembrance.

Milk Chocolate Candy Bars!

Fandango, City Weekend, Bliss & Breakfast at Tiffany's

I love chocolate and shouldn't eat it but it is so hard to resist...
So I purchased some from Here.
This type is much easier to digest than most and
doesn't effect my blood sugar levels at all...he he
it is good for me...he he

What to 'bake' with it??... umm
I know, now to start baking... he he

Happy stitching
Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs
Dawn x x x

10 comments:

Terry said...

Emily and I saw those last week in person when we went to the quilt shop! They were even selling individual packets if you didn't want to buy the whole package! I was so strong though...I didn't bring any of them home with me! LOL Have fun with yours! :0)

Graciela said...

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so sweet!!!!
kisses for you

Cyndi said...

Aren't those scrumptious? I first saw them a few weeks ago when I went to a quilt show here in Cincinnati. I even bought the "milk" chocolate one as a give away prize on my blog. Come by and enter if you'd like, Dawn...the entry is open until Sunday, July 11th!

Have a wonderful day!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Bronny said...

oooooooooooooooooooooo
Now that's good chocolate - and one that doesn't affect the waist line or the hips....

hmmmmm
do I need more fabric? WhatamIsaying????????

lol

Terri said...

Oh!! you're killling me!!! I love ALL chocolate!!!!

BubzRugz said...

Those look fantastic and scrumptious - what are you going to make? Hugz from Bubz

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Dawn! Now, I'm not usually a chocolate lover (unless its white choc - YUM!) but that milk chocolate bar sure looks like my kind of treat! Oh wait ... I've just been to a fabric sale, guess I should be good ... for a little while at least! Tee! Hee! Hee! Have fun 'baking'! Bear Hugs! KRIS

Allie said...

Good for you!!!! That's the kind of candy bar we ALL need, lol! Can't wait to see what you come up with for these, I know it will be fabulous!

angelasweby said...

My goodness Dawn, I'm proud of you :>)This is definitely the best kind of chocolate. You can enjoy it and not feel one moment's guilt. I can't wait to see what you create with it.
Angela xx

Lisa - Fine Sweet Life said...

I have a choc. bar in the fridge that I am resisting right now as I read your post. Uggh!