Pages

July 16, 2010

New Pattern release...

Remember this?



My Ironing Caddy and Ironing Board cover
'Lesley's Ironing Essentials'
which appeared in Homespun magazine, April issue.
I have had a few emails asking for the pattern so
This is now released for sale.. pay only $4.00USD
Click HERE to visit my shop and
to purchase Lesley's Ironing Essentials

I had so much fun making this
that I have made a couple more as gifts.
I am going to make one for my mini ironing board I have
and share how too. Do you want to make one?
And I want to 'THANK' everyone for your lovely caring comments
on the passing of my Aunt.
They were very special to me.

Have a Wonderful Day.
Happy Stitching
Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs
Dawn x x x

10 comments:

Valentina said...

Oh, Dawn, these are beautiful!!!
Such a great idea...
:)

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

Oh goodness, how cute are those...

Joy said...

You're such a clever chook dear Dawn ... these are just so pretty!!!
Love n hugs,
Joy :o)

clare's craftroom said...

So sorry to hear about your Aunt , kind wishes to you and your family .

Allie said...

Oh Dawn this is so beautiful!!!

Jude said...

I hope you sell lots of patterns and I am waiting for the mini ironing board cover as mine is looking very tatty.

Stephanie said...

Very sweet.

Teresa said...

Hey..I just ordered a pattern to be sent via email, but I did not get to put my email on your order when I logged into paypal - so if you don't have it, its jqd@comporium.net. Can't wait to make one of these iron carriers.

Teresa

angelasweby said...

Oh these do look pretty. I look at the pictures in my magazine often. They are my fav colours too , of course...haha!
Having something as pretty as this covering the iron and ironing board makes these tedious household chores so much pleasanter, don't you think...haha!
Hugs Angela xx

Sew Useful Designs said...

Gosh I LOVE your designs Dawn!!! But you know what, I think I'm going to have to buy a new iron as I do not trust mine not to leak... and I'd be devestated if its gorgeous cover was stained!!! Genius project sweetie!!! :-) Genius and GORGEOUS!!

Speak to you soon darling!!!
Loves ya! Vikki xoxo