Pages

July 15, 2010

Sweet Blessing received at just the right time!


I have been feeling down this week....
Do you have weeks like that?
It started off for no reason, just flat... no umph...
I finished a couple of things, which was great but still felt uugh.

Then on Tuesday I had the phone call I didn't want to hear.
My Mums sister had passed away. My Aunt G....
She was the most fun loving Aunt I could have wanted
and even though she lived so far away I miss her..
She always was funny... such a happy lady.
I will miss you Aunt G.


A little later in the day this little gift arrived from a dear friend.

Kris sent me a little something....

A welcomed parcel which arrived just to cheer me up....

Special caring thoughts from afar
A little tea sachet holder in rosey prints
( we'll share a cuppa from afar Kris)
A marker, a notepad and some little iddy biddy charm squares.
(a nice little tea tray runner I can make with these
look out in the next few weeks)

Thanks Kris... your such a blessing.
Darling Hubby is taking me out for dinner tonight
to our favorite restuarant...

Have a wonderful night!
I will, just me and my man and some yummy food!

Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs Dawn x x x

12 comments:

Vicki said...

Take care sweetie and I am so sorry to hear the very sad news of your Aunts passing. Its horrible news..
I love your lovely goodies and you enjoy your evening out with your hubby :) hugssss Vicki xoxoxoxox

Cyndi said...

Oh Dawn, I am so sorry to hear of your aunt's passing. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. And thank the Lord for friends...always there when you need them, even when they are far away!

Blessings,

Cyndi

Terry said...

Sorry about your Aunt passing. Glad you had the chance to go out for dinner with hubby! :0)

Graciela said...

Hi Dawn!!I am so sorry
kisses for you

Wendy B said...

Oh my lovely....(((big squeezy hugs))) to you...so sad to hear of your aunt's passing. Love your goodies and I hope your dinner out with hubby wiped out the 'uurgh' feelings just a little!
Youre in my thoughts and prayers sweety!
XOXOXO Wendy

Fiona said...

Oh Honey - I wish I was there to pamper you - I will call you in the next day or two XXXXXX

BubzRugz said...

Sorry to hear about your Aunt passing - it is such a sad time, and just when you were feeling down anyway. What a lovely parcel you got and a nice treat to go out - hubby's a keeper...... Hope you feel very well again soon..... Hugz

Valentina said...

Dawn, I am sorry to hear about your loss. "may her memory be eternal" May she be forever be in the presence of our heavenly Father.
Hoping you and your mom comforted at this time.
My prayers are with you, Dawn.

Allie said...

Aww ((((((((Dawn)))))))) I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. What a lovely gift from Kris - I'm so glad she blessed you.

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Dawn! Yep ... we all have times where we feel "Blah!" as Charlie Brown would say. And losing your lovely aunt is a sad weight too, so I'm pleased the little parcel from me to you arrived just at the right time. Hope the little package from me, your thoughtful hubby's dinner date and the loving thoughts of your blogging buddies are all combining to ensure that THIS week will sparkle! :0) Big Bear Hugs! KRIS

Khris said...

Dawn I am soooo sorry to hear about you Aunty...please know my thoughts are with you...hugssss Khris

angelasweby said...

Oh gosh Dawn,
I'm so sorry I missed seeing this message. We were still in Edinburgh and I'm only just catching up.
How sad that your fun loving and very special aunt has passed away. We feel the loss so deeply when special people in our lives are no longer there. She will have been so happy to have had that close bond with you :>)
Sending warm hugs over to you.
How sweet of your DH to take you out for a meal.
Warm wishes and sweet thoughts
Angela xx