Pages

August 06, 2010

Birthday Treats from Special Friends!

As you know it was my birthday a few days ago and
I was so so Blessed. I received lots of well wishes
from so many dear dear friends. Thank You!
And well wishes too from my new friends.
It made my Birthday extra special.
I also received many beautiful gifts in the mail.

A gorgeous little cushion (thanks Jenny)
which I have put on my little scissors, with some fabulous fabric
a fat quarter of one of my Favorite designers, Fig Tree.
A beautiful blue roses china mug,
the most amazing golden crystal Tassel ( thanks Vicki)
A Little Affirmations 'Seeds of Truth'
mini messages holder with a mini Angel brooch
with my birthstone in it (thank you Joy)

A 1/2 mt of romantic roses fabric (for my special little project)
with a gorgeous china love heart button
and amazing tea card(thank you Judith)
I definitely will be having tea with you (in my heart).
Some sweet sweet smelling body butter (Grapefruit and Vanilla)
A Red Door perfume pack...
one of my favorite perfumes (thankyou Lesley)
A recipe journal and silver Love Heart trinket box.
( from a dear friend of many years Karen)
Also some Magazines (a special smocking one) Thanks Tash,
the most amazing handmade shopping bag from a dear friend Veronica.
Thanks x x x

These amazing blocks stitched just for me
for a special little project I have in mind
from my Gum Tree sisters for my Birthday......
I adore them THANK YOU!
Thank you everyone for making my birthday
extra extra special.
I feel so blessed and loved.
Have a wonderful day everyone.
Back soon with some more show and tell.
Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs
Dawn x x x

16 comments:

Cheryll said...

How sweet of your friends to remember you like that.

Maria said...

I am pleased you had a lovely birthday and received so many gorgeous gifts from your friends.

Lorraine said...

wow....wonderful gifts....hope you had a wonderful birthday...with many more to come....;)

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

Looks like you were spoilt. Hope you had a wonderful day :D

Cyndi said...

Oh my gosh, Dawn, somehow I missed that it was your birthday! I'm so sorry, but am wishing you the best and happiest belated birthday ever! :o}

What lovely friends to send you so many wonderful gifts. You truly are blessed!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Cynthia said...

I think it lovely to have friends. Today is my birthday, so I wish you belated wonderful wishes full of sizzling moments (well, it is sizzling hot here in Texas!). I always enjoy the blogs from you delightful ladies in Australia. Your sisterhood is endearing. Today, I am headed out to one of my "sisters of the heart" to spend the day, night and tomorrow sewing! Woo hoo!. Thank you for all the wonderful patterns you share. May God Bless. Cynthia

allsewnup said...

Happy Birthday Dawn! Many happy returns of the day to you.

Carolyn

Allie said...

Is there any greater blessing than to have friends and family that love you - Dawn, you were lovingly spoiled and I'm so glad, you deserve it!

Jennifer @ Stitchin' Thyme said...

Oh what wonderful gifts you received. They are all so beautiful!

Vicki said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your birthday Dawn and you got some lovely goodies and you deserve all of them and more :) You are very special and I look forward to having a cuppa with you in real life one day :) Hugs hunny.. Vicki xoxoxox

Jude said...

You certainly have recieved some lovely gifts an dmore to come , some thing special is coming Tuesday.

Lucky-1 said...

Talk about spoilt...lol So glad you had a lovely day Dawn:)

Hugs
Lucky

Angela said...

Dawn, how lovely to see all your birthday presents. What lovely gifts. Your friends really do treasure you
and I'm not surprised :>)
The romantic roses fabric looks full of promise and the three blocks are just gorgeous. can't wait to see what is up your sleeve :>)
Angela xx

Miss Nancy said...

I missed this post but I will say Happy Birthday to you even though I am a bit late. Looks like it was a great day and a great week for you.

Happy Birthday and here is to many more.

Have a super great creative day.

Fleurette said...

Happy Belated Birthday Dawn, may all your dreams and wishes come true. Hope you had an awesome day! God bless.

Cotillonesdefiesta said...

Precioso blog, excelentes ideas corazón. Gracias por compartir. Yo me recién inicio en este mundo. Te invito a ver el mio: www.cotillonesdefiesta.blogspot.com

Te seguiré. Suerte y éxitos.