Pages

August 07, 2010

Flower Power Weekend!

My favorite magazine HOMESPUN has a
online web project for its readers...
A gorgeous pincushion, needle case and wrist pincushion.

I love it and the best thing is my girlfriend
Kris from Sew Prim Kris designed it.
You will need to buy the magazine Vol 11:8 for the
large needle holder templates....so if you live overseas
see my right hand side bar for the distributers.
I am excited and going to get out my fabrics
to make one for me and as a pressie for someone?...he he
Pop over to Kris's blog for lots of inspiration.

What are you making this weekend?

A little bird told me some friends ? and ? have
an online stitch- in going on between themselves.
Have a look at what they are hoping
to achieve and spur them on.
Happy Stitching
Sweet Cinnamon-y hugs
Dawn x x

8 comments:

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

Homespun is my favourite magazine too!! Love those pincushions. I'll be checking them out :D I'm planning on sewing for the weekend...as soon as I finish reading the blogs I follow....easy to lose track of time when blogging;)

creativedawn said...

Hi Dawn...
Khris is a real sweetheart! I will have to wait to find Homespun issue, but locate it I will!

hugz
Pam

Allie said...

That's so cute! I'm working on the never-ending blocks for my quilt - I really don't like making the same block over and over! Have a great weekend Dawn!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [07 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Cyndi said...

Both you and Khris are totally creative and inspirational! It amazes me how you both always come up with the best ideas! :o)

Have a wonderful weekend!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Chrissie said...

Thank you for the lovely snowflake design, I have made my version of it and created a fragrant pot stand using cinnamon and cloves. Looking forward to the next design
Chrissie

Angela said...

Oh Dawn, I just love Homespun magazine as you know..haha! (sad little faces at a shop window..haha)
These pincushions and needlecase look absolutely gorgeous.I'll be popping over to Kris's blog.
I'm addicted to stitching little garden designs at the moment.
Hugs Angela xx

Wendy B said...

just bought my Homespun and am drooling over those pincushions....Kris has created a lovely design...can't wait to see how yours turn out and what fabric you use!!! I wonder who's doing the online stitch-in??? LOL Wouldn't it be fun to get a record number of stitch-in bloggers in a weekend doing the same thing????
Big warm sugary hugs Dawn.
XXX Wendy :O}