Pages

August 10, 2010

More Loveliness!

My Birthday celebrating has lasted almost 8 days long...
More beautiful gifts
like this gorgeous block from my dear friend Vikki
who is also one of the Gum Tree designers

A lovely notelet box with a drawer that was filled
with two lovely threadworx threads... variegated too!
Thank you Heather..
Spray basting glue ( I go through heaps)
and a fat quarter from Judy... THANKS JUDE
And a lovely bookmark from a dear friend J..
A packet of Peter Rabbit ribbons,
a packet of wedding buttons... and not for me but
for me to make things with ...Lol..
I have two weddings happening with family members
this next few months so will be able to make
some lovely cards..Thanks Vikki...

Also this gorgeous Australian Gum Blossom mug...
to enjoy a cuppa when us Gum Tree Girls get together.. he he
and that is online atm... but hopefully soon for real!
Wow I feel so blessed.... and very thankful.
I hope you get super spoiled on your Birthday...
Tomorrow is another dear blogging friends birthday..he he

Tomorrow also is Block Two of Frosty Flakes Bom.
See you then!
Happy Stitching
Hugs
Dawn x x x

12 comments:

The Quilting Pirate said...

Celebrating one's birth should last a lifetime :) You are a wonderful person to have such wonderful friends with aswome talent!

Thanks for sharing!

clare's craftroom said...

Dawn what lovely things ! Happy belated birthday !

Valentina said...

Congrats Dawn!
Happy Birthday!
...And Many Mooooore!!!
xox
Valentina

pondering joining your amazingly scrumptious bom...
:) soooo tempting!

Cyndi loves to stitch said...

Your real gift is that you are truly blessed by having such great friends. You got some beautiful things though!! I am anxiously waiting for another flake!! Come hop by my blog, you have inspired me and I posted a free hexagon ornament pattern.

Terry said...

It can't be time for the next block already! I haven't even got the first one made yet! LOL I am looking forward to seeing the next one though! Thanks Dawn! :0)

Graciela said...

qué suerte tienes , me alegro por ti , y a disfrutar los regalos!!!! besos

siv hege said...

Happy birthday!!!

Allie said...

I've always felt that birthdays should last at least a month - looks like you're doing good, Dawn, lol! Lovely, lovely gifts for a lovely lady.

Joy said...

Someone as gawjus as you deserves to be spoilt :o)!!! You got some lovely goodies :o).
Love n hugs,
Joy :o)

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Dawn!Happy belated birthday! See what happend when I go on holidays ... you go and have a birthday without me! :0) So pleased you've been spoiled ... you deserve it! Love your tea cup ... I got one very similar, but mine has lovely native sarsparilla ... just right for a special cup of tea - enjoy! Bear Hugs! KRIS

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Oooohh!! Forgot to remind you that you don't actually turn a year older until you receive the last of your birthday gifts ... that's the rule! Tee! Hee! Hee! BH! KRIS

Cyndi said...

Oooh, I am all for celebrating one's birthday for an extended period of time! So happy you are enjoying such lovely gifts from wonderful friends...you certainly deserve each and every one!

XOXO,

Cyndi