Pages

September 25, 2010

How could I resist?????

While I was in Western Australia with my busy driving around I did manage to visit a quilt shop... he he.. surprise, surprise

I visited Carol's of Midland and purchased these fabrics for my Dear Jane.
I am keeping a journal of the blocks I make and so thought while I was there I would buy some and make a blocks that reminded me of the wedding and having the fabrics bought in W.A I thought it would be even more special.
I also purchased the fabric below in the 3rd picture as it was too cute to resist...
ever do that... can't go past a cute fabric???

I also received in the mail this week some gorgeous fabric my friend Angela had shown me by Bunny Hill...
(1st and 2nd picture) I couldn't resist so purchased a few yards from Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe and Mercantile.
It arrived so quickly and is absolutely gorgeous....
should have bought more....LOL...
now to make something nice with it.
Tomorrow is Red Club day at Patchwork Apple
so I will post what we got up too when I get home...
Until then.
Happy Stitching
Hugs
Dawn x x x

13 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Honestly How could you resist?

KaHolly said...

I'm just loving your fabric choices!! I agree that they were irresistable! Look forward to seeing what you make with them. Something spectacular, I am sure!~karen

My kitchen said...

Hi! Just got on your blog for the first time: lovely! I just started blogging so there is not much on mine yet hihi.. I love the fabrics your showing. Where I live (Spain) is difficult to get nice things and very expensive! Sure to be back on your blog! Greetings, Flora

Daisy Craft said...

I wanted to let you know about our new free blog advertising program. When you get a moment take a look.

http://www.daisycraft.com/Craft_News_Arts_Crafts_Project_Writers

Wendy B said...

what is it they say?....resistance is futile???? LOL
Spectacular choices, I agree!
XXX sugary hugs
Wendy :O)

John'aLee said...

What yummy fabric!!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Ooooooo, I extra-love that pink one, third from the top in the first piccie - but they are all gorgeous!! You did the wise thing...lovely memento of a special time away and the wedding. :-)
Hugs
Jen
xxx

Karen's Korner said...

Look upon your lovely purchases as "souvenir shopping". You defintely could not leave them behind.

Joy said...

All gawjus sweet Dawnie ... and what a great idea to make a block to coincide with the wedding ... a lovely keepsake :o).
Love n hugs,
Joy :o)

Little Green Doll said...

Impossible to resist!! wonderful fabrics!!

AlessandraLace said...

I can understand you!!!! I found your blog and I am really happy, because your creations are cool and your family too. Hugs from Italy

Chris H said...

Oh yes, very very pretty fabrics!

Daisy Jayne said...

great choice of fabrics , love the fabric with the saltbox homes, Honestly How could you resist? looking forward to seeing what you do with the devine fabrics