Pages

September 10, 2010

Susan Branch?

Have you heard of Susan Branch  
or visited her beautiful website?
A dear friend of mine (J) put me onto Susan Branch by the way of one of her delightful books...  to me they are like written just for me... all written in Susan's own handwriting with the most exquisite hand drawn pictures adorning every page. Such pure enjoyment and intrigue, it's like stepping back to my grandma's days or my childhood with a many memories revealed that make me just laugh and remember my childhood 
with  much happiness...
Susan's world of delight.
 Today I received this parcel from Susan Branch Studios and was so delighted I was squealing ...he he
My two girls were so excited too...
 we opened it with care, delighting in every minute.
 Here is some of the things that Susan so generously sent me... 
Thank you Susan!

with just the most lovely writings and pictures.
 If you have never been to Susan's site do go for a visit HERE!
but take your time, there are so many wonderful things to see and buy and enjoy..
 Also check out Susan's 'From me to you with Love'
 Hope you enjoy the visit to Susan Branch studios.
Love & Blessings to You!
 Hugs Dawn x x x


13 comments:

John'aLee said...

I LOVE Susan Branch. I've hung her calendars every year for years now. Love her 'Girlfriends' book too. Great gift for a kindred spirit. Love your blog!

Jessica said...

Her stuff is beautiful! Thanks for the tip!

Karen said...

Lucky you! I also love Susan Branch things. It is a real treat to browse her site/catalog.

Enjoy your gifts!

angelasweby said...

Dawn, hi,
I just love Susan branch. What a wonderful package of gorgeous goodies you received. Everything is so nostalgic and delicate, just like looking back at the lovely memories of our childhood through a hazy smudgy film. What a really kind generous gift :>)
Hugs Angela

Miss Nancy said...

Love Susan Branch! Her work tugs at the heart strings! Thank you for sharing.

Have a super great day!

Sheila said...

I love Susan Branch and years ago remember her lovely illustrations in Country Living magazine and a few I cut out and framed as they were just so cute , I will definitely check out here site , thanks so much for sharing .

Allie said...

How lovely!!! Yes, I'm familiar with her work and love it - she is such a talent! Enjoy your goodies, Dawn!

Maria said...

what beautiful gifts you received from your friend Susan Branch.

Will ckeck out her blog.Thanks for the link.

Vicki ♥ said...

Oh Dawn...YOu certainly got some gorgeous goodies :) Lucky you indeed :) Enjoy them ..I know you will :) Hugs Vicki xoxox

Anonymous said...

Wow Dawn - what beautiful goodies you received from Susan Branch. She is very kind as well as talented. Love her site. Enjoy.
...J

info said...

Hello Dawn and all her friends, thank you, so happy you liked everything, your blog is wonderful! Have a great day downunder...thinking of you! Susan

Stephanie said...

I've known of Susan Branch for many years. Her illustrated cookbooks are absolutely yummy. I also have/had what I believe is her first line of fabric from several years ago featuring pastels and teapots/cups.

Betty said...

I too love Susan Branch and have been a follower for many years. Love her book Girlfriends. Thanks for posting about her.
From another Aussie :)