Pages

November 15, 2010

No 2 Son's wedding.

Here are some photos from my darling no 2 Son's Wedding
 Isn't he just adorable, but I am biased... he he
 Both my Son's made me so proud on their wedding days
 Perfect gentleman...Totally in love and I know
 that they will make wonderful husbands.
 The happy couple....
My wonderful precious kids.
 I love them so much 
and they love each other too, 
which is what every parent wants to happen.
 And to see them take their wedding vows 
with their true love
is a wonderful moment to cherish.
Brothers....always and forever.
 Aren't they just so handsome.
Sisters and flower girls again... so so beautiful!
 My neighbour made their headpeices and I made their
 baskets. Tied them with ribbon from a dear friend Angela
 and filled them with rose petals from my garden, 
and a few from my neighbours garden.
 Hope you've liked the little look at our family.
 Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs
 Dawn x x

26 comments:

Vicki ♥ said...

Oh how gorgeous are your kids Dawn.....It looks like the wedding went well :) hugs Vicki xxx

Jilly said...

What a beautiful Bride!! The Groom is cute too!!! Lovely flowers!!
oxoxo

Kris said...

It's cool that they like each other!

Lois said...

Beautiful family and lovely wedding pics Dawn.. thanks for sharing.

Terry said...

You have a lovley family that's for sure! Congratulations on the new daughter-in-law! :0)

Graciela said...

Hi!!! beatiful wedding congrats, the girls are wonderful
kisses and hugs

KaHolly said...

Sadly, the pictures didn't come through for me. I will try again later today! ~karen

Penny said...

Beautiful family :) Agree with Jilly...cute groom ! ..and a sweet beautiful bride :) Precious little flower girls again !! Thanks for sharing Dawn. Hugs

Maria said...

All your children are just gorgeous. The young couple looked lovely as did the wee flower girls and Son no 1. No wonder you are so proud of them Dawn.

Anonymous said...

No pics showing for me, either - I'll check back later.
In the meantime, congratulations on gaining a daughter!! I wish the new couple all the best in the years to come.

Gerda in Alberta, Canada

Nancy said...

no pics for me either...hm...wonder why?

Jenny of Elefantz said...

What a blessed mother you are sweet Dawn!
Handsome young men indeed, and those girls will be heart-breakers! :-)
God bless,
Jen
xxx

Anonymous said...

:( still no pictures showing up for me :( I'll check back tomorrow.

Gerda in Alberta, Canada

Sheila said...

Great pictures, beautiful family. It looks like you had the perfect day for a wedding!

Maru said...

Congratulations!

kisses

Chris H said...

Gorgeous photos... BUT.... what did YOU WEAR??????

Narelle said...

I was hoping for some wedding pics.
Just beautiful and such a lovely family photo!

Sew Useful Designs said...

Awwwwww - just GAWJUS, sweetie!

Your kids are gorgeous and they all look so happy! May your sons and their new wives live very happy lives together!

Hugs in abundance!

Vikki xoxo :-)

quiltygal said...

I would love these if my computer would open them !! Ill have to come back later when its behaving itself !! HAve you been contacted about the blogger get together?? Dec 11th?? hope to see you

Anita said...

I can't see the pics either!!
Glad you had a lovely day and all went well.

Jude said...

Very beautiful dawn, you and your family are truly blessed.

Chookyblue...... said...

gorgeous.......

trish said...

Congratulations!
What a beautiful and special day!
Sincerely - Tricia

Kim D. said...

Congratulations Dawn! Handsome men and adorable little girls.

Laura said...

What beautiful pictures thanks for sharing them with us.
Love and hugs

Ivory Spring said...

Dawn,
Those pictures are precious!