Pages

December 11, 2010

Christmas Surprises in the Mail!

This week in the mail came my swap 
Christmas Pressie from Anita.
 I was so surprised when I opened it to find in there
 a gorgeous table runner in my Favorite Fig Tree fabrics.

 Its just so lovely... Love the stars.
Love the fabrics... (have I said that)..LOL
 Love everything about it.....
  Also there was some other goodies.
 Cookie Cutters, decoration for my tree. Red Ric Rac..
 Four fat quarters of Rural Jardin fabric ( fabulous)
 Rudolph nose tags, keyring, chocolate candles.
 I was truly spoilt.
 Thanks Anita for being my swap partner.

 Back tomorrow with some more goodies
 that came this last week... Posty was super busy.. he he
 Happy Sewing
Sweet Hugs
 Dawn x x x

17 comments:

Natitxu said...

El camino de mesa es precioso. Felicidades. Besos

Michelle said...

Such a gorgeous table runner - what a fabulous gift and with all those lovely extras too.... You must be delighted :0)

jennifer said...

That's some good stuff.Merry Christmas

Maria said...

Yes Anita make a gorgeous table runner for you Dawn. I am sure there is someone who will love to use the cookie cutters.

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

Lovely table runner!
Merry Christmas:)

(Visiting from Holly Jolly Bingo)

Linda said...

Just visiting from Holly Jolly Bingo. What a nice table runner!

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely runner........perfect colours for you........

Shannon said...

Hello! I am a Holly Jolly Blog Bingo player and I have been reading your blog for a while now. Have a nice day!

Villa-loredana said...

Perfect table runner, I'm followint the holly jolly bingo, and have a nice time. Kiss. Loredana.

SublimeHues said...

Congrats! How lucky you are to get such a Lovely surprise!

creativedawn said...

Wow...that runner is
g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!!!! Nice little pressie package, eh! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

hugz
Pam

Khris said...

I got to see it in the real and it is all just gorgeous...I love love love the table runner...well done Anita...hugs Khris

Vicki ♥ said...

Wow lucky you Dawn....its lovely :) Hugs Vicki xx

Allie said...

What a wonderful swap partner - such lovely gifts!!! I'm sure you'll put those to great use!

Miss Nancy said...

What lovely surprises the mail brought you. Everything is lovely. I haven't visited in a long time. Life got in the way. I will do more visiting in the future. I look forward to the BOM.

Have a Merry Christmas and a super great day.

Anita said...

Glad you liked all the pressies Dawn!!

Carrie P. said...

YOu have really gotten some lovely gifts in the last two posts. I am sure it feels like Christmas at your home.