Pages

December 24, 2010

Christmas baking.... SSCS = Presents.

Have you been busy this week????
We have done the usual baking
that I love to do at Christmas.
 As well as some new recipes too.
 The girls and I made gingerbread men...
  A great packet mix that I discovered in the supermarket.
 No fuss to make. and the girls had fun baking them.
eating lots of them too.
 We also made Rocky road Christmas trees, 
and reindeer biscuits. These I saw on here
 Thanks Leanne for sharing your family fun.
 We too had lots of fun making these biscuits to eat.

My SSCS that was organized by Chookyblue arrived this week.
I was so excited and opened the big box and 
inside were two parcels with notes on them
One said 'Open Now'... I did!
Oh a gorgeous handmade angel ornie for my tree...
 and the main gift is for Christmas day...
 Can't wait to see what is in the brightly packaged parcel.
 Thank you Sharon for being my Secret Santa!
 Have you been busy this week????
 Only two more sleeps to go till Christmas day
 and my girls are getting excited.
 So am I!
 Are you????
On the sewing front I have only one gift to finish
doing the binding on and then I am done.
 Maybe over the Christmas break
I can do some stitching on a few UFO's
 before the New Year.
 I said only 'Maybe'..LOL

Sweet Christmas Hugs 
Dawn x x x x
 




4 comments:

Allie said...

Oh Dawn, Santa never had such adorable little helpers - your goodies look so yummy - our baking stuff is on the counter, waiting, not sure if it will happen or not, lol! Love your little angel!

Chookyblue...... said...

oh thank goodness your parcel arrived......lovely ornament.......1 more sleep..........

Narelle said...

Only 1 more sleep now ... your girls must be super excited today ... lovely baked goods.
Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

BubzRugz said...

Such a cute little angel.... best wishes to you, yours and your little angels....
Hugz