Pages

December 18, 2010

Frosty Flakes PARADE.

My Frosty Flakes Parade....

 Here are the ones  below that I have been sent so far
and I am sure you'll agree they all look fabulous...
 First up are the ones completed so far by Truus...

Shirley sent these to me to show
 what her 79yo Mum Truus had made...
 amazing and I am so glad she liked them.
Doris in Germany made this one above... Love the red and green.
 

And this above is from Natitxu
isn't it lovely and with it's blue borders
 and colorful snowflake blocks


Malen made this beautiful version above...


Veronica in Argentina made this
gorgeous icy blue Frosty Flakes..( above)

 And here's what Cyndi has made from my patterns and some..
added a bit of her own creative licence and Wow..
 Have a visit of Cyndi's blog HERE she has loads of
 free designs to download for Christmas and lots of inspiration.

 I have been visiting Flckr this morning perusing all the
 Frosty Flakes BOM's & Blocks
They look fabulous have a visit HERE.

Hope you have enjoyed all the
Frosty Flakes completed so far.
 How is yours coming along???

You can still download it above if you want to make it.

 Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs
 Dawn x x x

9 comments:

Terry said...

They're all so beautiful! :0)

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Love them all--but the blue one is my favorite for some reason!!!
I have all the patterns and the hexie ones--and one of these years I will do them!!!
thanks--
hugs, Di and miss gracie

Maria said...

All the ladies have made lovely Frosty Flakes projects. Will pop over to flickr for a look.

Narelle said...

They all look lovely Dawn ... thankyou for sharing this sweet BOM.
I could do with a snowflake or two at the moment it's sooo hot here.
Wishing you and your family and Merry Christmas. :)

Allie said...

Oh they are all so gorgeous - I love them in blue best, I think, but they're all wonderful!!!!!

Natitxu said...

Tanks Dawn. He disfrutado mucho haciendolo. Kisses.

Chookyblue...... said...

the frosty flakes looks great...........

Carrie P. said...

Mine is almost done. I will send a picture as soon as I finish it.

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

I haven't finished mine yet but even if xmas is over I'll still get it finished...I'll be ahead for net xmas then.
Everyones versions look beautiful