Pages

December 10, 2010

Get your bits and bobs ready!

Do you have lots of favorite buttons and charms?
 Lace and ric rac? Ribbons and bows? All waiting to be used
 Do you have a lovely Honey Bun sitting on a shelf?
 I know we had some gorgeous trims, ect and wanted to use them.
Now you can join both Vicki and myself and use them too.
 
We have been secretly making a new BOM
for you to download FREE next year
 We have called it 
'Out of The Box' BOM -2011
And all you need is a Honey Bun
(at least half of one) with 25cm (10") background fabric,
 some of those favorite buttons, ribbons ect 
and a few stitchery threads,
all from out of your sewing box, tin ect..
 We will be giving Free each month
 4 stitchery designs each
( 4 from me and 4 from Vicki
for you to download and use
in your own personally arranged BOM.

You can use this button on your blog.

 Where you place the designs
and how many you use on your mini quilt is up to you.
 Vicki and I are so excited to be sharing these designs with you.
 There are 9 blocks each with 4 stitchery designs, in the completed pattern
 You get the choice of 8 designs each month to use.
 Thats 72 stitchery designs to use.
 Just download the first 8 designs on the 5th January
 and then the every 1st of the month after that.
 NOW is the time to 'gather your goodies'
 and start collecting, ready for start on the 5th January.
 We also will be having little Givaways throughout the BOM
so make sure you join the Flckr group in January and
also post about it on your blog...

Happy Gathering.
 Sweet Cinnamony Hugs
Dawn x x x

29 comments:

Penny said...

I can't wait Dawn! Thanks !!!

Allie said...

I cannot wait for this, dear Dawn, it looks like SO much fun - yippee!!!

creativedawn said...

Oooooo! How exciting! I look forward to your BOM...
Merry Christmas!


hugz
Pam

Melody said...

This sounds very exciting and lots of fun. I've got a huge collection of bits and bobs so this BOM should really suit me. Can't wait.

Leeanne said...

Holy smoke! thank you generous folks :-)

Anonymous said...

Can not wait to see it and start. Merry Christmas Karen

Sew Useful Designs said...

What a wonderful idea! Can't wait to see what you clever girls have been up to!!

Love and hugs!!
Vikki xoxo ;-)

Scottish Nanna said...

The 5th of jan is my oldest sons 50th birthday so I must join in on this one
Hugs Mary.

Graciela said...

Hi Alba!! lovely this Bom
thanks and i send to the botton from my blog
kisses for you

Jane in Wales said...

This looks very exciting! I look forward to January!!

Terry said...

Oh how exciting! Guess I need to go shopping though because I don't have a honey bun on hand. Or I could just cut up some of my stash, but what fun would that be? LOL

Judith Tetley said...

This looks like a fabulous stash buster Dawn....can't wait to see what both you and Vicki are hiding.
Hugs..Judith

Laura said...

Oooo... sounds like fun! Can't wait!

Pam said...

How exciting, I can't wait to see your designs. Thank you ladies for being so generous.

Marsha said...

I can hardly wait to see what you have designed! Another great BOM to enjoy!

Rita said...

what a lovely idea! thank you both for sharing so thoughtfully with the rest of us!

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

Look forward to it :)

Stephanie said...

The buttons are as sweet as can be. Whatever you have planned is going to be yummy.

Michelle said...

I don't have a hunny bun but I know a quilt shop that does :0)))))


Sounds brilliant - thank you so much - so exciting x

paulette said...

I am now on the hunt for a honey bun! Thanks for giving us lots of time to gather our stuff...can't wait!! Sounds like SEW much fun! Paulette

Marit Johanne said...

I came to your blog from the Holly Jolly Blog Bingo. It sounds so exciting with this BOM. It has been so long since I did some stitcheries so I am really ready for it. I sure will be here on January 5.
Very generous of you!

Sharon said...

I'm looking forward to this! Thank you both!

Connie said...

Just found your blog and this sounds like fun!

Carrie P. said...

this sounds like fun.

Joy McD said...

This is going to be just lovely! Thanks for sharing this with us next year! You guys are soooo organized!!
lv,
Joy

red heads said...

Getting my bits & pieces together now. Sounds like an interesting project. Blessings to you both in this wonderful season .... CHRISTMAS. dianne

Ivory Spring said...

Dawn,

That sounds like a most darling quilt. Can't wait to see more.

Wendy B said...

ooooo Dawn, you KNOW I'll be in!!!!
can't wait and thank you for already setting me up for 2011!!!! Love it!
(and Vicki too!!!!!)
Christams blessings and Sugary hugs always my sweet!
XXX Wendy :O)

Natitxu said...

Dawn, puedes contar conmigo, encantada de apuntarme a este nuevo proyecto. Besos