Pages

December 19, 2010

Partying with Sew Prim Khris....and My Little Angels

Friday was Khris's Christmas party....
I had an absolute ball. Have you met Khris???...
She is such a sweetheart...
 A wonderful person who makes you
feel like your special and important.
 I am so glad we have become friends,
 and all because of Blogging.
 There were 8 ladies who all share the love of sewing.
 We all do different crafts but unite to chat and
enjoy each others company but especially Khris's.
 We played some funny games and ate lots of yummy food.
Here are some of the pressies.
 I came home blessed with some amazing Christmas gifts...
 Below is a bag kit I won.... Khris's sling bag.
 I can't wait to make this... so fresh and chic...
 Khris and I are going to make it together
 I may make a couple of them for my gift box too.
It's a wonderful bag and is so simple to make
  Purchase a pattern from Khris HERE
This is also a covered Phone book for all my address'
 that Khris also made and gave to me... so cute and Pink.
I love it and have it next to my telephone
waiting for some spare time to fill it out.

 Now today is Sunday and we had our Christmas Service at Church
 My girls were two little Angels in the Christmas play and
I think they looked adorable. So cute and Angelic...
UNTIL they had to wait for 30 minutes on stage with nothing to do
only look like Angels...while we all sang Carols..
Well they poked out there tongues
 waved profusely to Nana and a few of them
decided to pull the tinsel of their wings.
 Then they decided the songs were a bit boppy and
then they swayed to the music..and danced a bit....
 It was so funny.
 We all were trying not to laugh... but it was so so funny...
 Aren't Kids so cute even when they
 don't do what they are supposed too....
My two Angels.... LOL

 Sweet Christmas Hugs
Dawn x x x

18 comments:

Judith Tetley said...

Oh your post makes me realise how "good" life is Dawn. Simple pleasures are the best; and your Christmas party with friends and days watching your precious little girls are wonderful examples.
'Lotsa Love'
Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

karenfae said...

your girls look so much a like and such cute kids.
The sling bag looks wonderful, you will have to post a photo of yours when you make it.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Graciela said...

congratulation for the gift!!! beatiful and lovely girl
kisses and hugs

Cyndi said...

Dawn, you are so right...Khris is a sweetheart! I'm so glad you all had a wonderful time at your party, and you did receive some wonderful presents!

Your two little Angels are beautiful! And I bet it was so fun to watch them on stage...I love watching the children at our church when they do programs...they always have to "ad lib" to anything they do...Precious!

Wishing you and your family the most joyous and blessed Christmas and all the best in 2011!

XOXO,

Cyndi

KaHolly said...

Your girls are sweet! Don't blink - they grow up so fast. Enjoy every moment. ~karen

Natitxu said...

Tus niñas encantadoras, con esas caritas tan monas y alegres. Feliz Navidad.

Maria said...

It is such a pleasure to spend time with your crafty friends.

Oh I can see your Angels standing there being bored and doing all those cute things.
My DD2 had three littles in her bridal party. That can be very boring for a 2,3 and 4 yr old. LOL.

Wendy said...

What adorable angels they are!

sunny said...

Your angels are adorable! I'm glad you had such a fun day with friends.

Pat said...

You now get to join the list of parent's whose children have been up front in a Christmas program and misbehaving and you cannot do anything about it!!! I too have been one of those parents. Now I get to chuckle and remember when. Enjoy every moment they are all precious.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Oh hon, your angels are so precious!!
Hugs
Jenny
xxx

Doris said...

Yes Dawn, they are angels! And of course the things they do that are so innocent make them all the more enjoyable.

retdairyqueen said...

Adorable angels
And yes I agree with everything you said about the lovely Khris
She does indeed make you feel special
I would love to meet her in person

Vicki ♥ said...

Your little angels are just gorgeous Dawn :) Give them a huggle from me :) hugs Vicki xx

Allie said...

Lovely, lovely gifts sweetie - and oh my your little 'angels' are just the cutest ever! As hard as it is anyway not to laugh in church [why IS that?] I can imagine how difficult it was when they were cutting up, lol!

Wendy B said...

Aw Dawn, the girls are gorgeous....and with such character......Love it!
XXX Christmas blessings my lovely
Wendy :O)

Karen Mallory said...

Aren't your girls the cutest Angels!
Khris is a sweetheart. I am jealous you get to have her in your sewing group. LOL
hugs Karen

Pam said...

Have enjoyed following yours and all the gum tree girls' blogs, hope you have a very happy Christmas and best wishes for 2011.