Pages

December 26, 2010

SSCS surprise!

I was so blessed by my SSCS swap partner Sharon
who had sent me these wonderful gifts.
 I was allowed to open the ornie when it came..
 She is hanging on my tree.
 No peeking for me in the one for the 25th though,
 even if I was tempted with the
bright yellow fabric that Sharon wapped my pressie in.
 I still waited and waited... not to long though.
 BUT I wanted the surprise to be on the day
 as I don't get many surprises.
 I opened  my parcel like we were told on Christmas day.. he he
And a lovely surprise it was.
It was this gorgeous bag filled with little presents.
 Look at this amazing bag with loads of pockets for stuff...LOL


 Goodies of all kinds were inside...
a notebook with notecards and envelopes to match,
 a packet of Thangles....can't wait to use these.
 a pack of cards with quilt patterns on them, a beautiful brooch,
and a pack of needles...(I always need these)...
 Thanks Sharon for my gorgeous bag filled with goodies
and my angel decoration hanging on my tree.
 And Thanks Chookyblue for all the organizing you have done.
 What special gifts did you receive this Christmas???

 Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs
Dawn x x x x

7 comments:

Graciela said...

Hi Alba congrats for the gift , happy new year!!!!
kisses and hugs for you

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh what a lovely gift to get to open on Christmas! Enjoy!

Chookyblue...... said...

thats a lovely bag from Sharon.....and all those goodies in side.......beautiful........I am so pleased you remained strong and didn't open until xmas day and go a lovely surprise.........

Thanks for being part of the SSCS 2010......

Allie said...

What lovely gifts, Dawn, love that bag - how sweet of her to fill it with such wonderful surprises!

MERCEDES said...

Fantastico blog, me alegra que me visitaras y te hicieras mi seguidora.Felices fiestas

Jude said...

Hi dawn, it took me a long time to catch up on all the reading of your blog today. love your gifts and the girls must have had a great time baking, see you soon, Judy

Wendy B said...

Dawn, these are just beautiful...what a lucky duck you are!!!! My poor partner STILL hasn't received hers yet *eek*...has me worried!
You'll have lots of fun with those goodies!!!
big sugary hugs dear one!
XXX Wendy :O)