Pages

January 11, 2011

Can you help???

After watching TV for most of the day off and on. 
I am devastated at the sight of whats happening 
and I am no where near Queensland.
I am sure there are many of you who may have someone you
know personally or close by who are affected by the devastating floods.
 Please Pray for all those who are suffering today and the coming weeks.
  What more can we do to help????...
 
  Go HERE to see what the Gum Tree Designers
are doing to help ... 
No matter what, even a little helps.
and also pop over to
&
 to see what they are doing to help their home
State of Queensland.

 My prayers and thoughts are with you all
who are effected by this devastating flood.
 Hugs Dawn x x 



8 comments:

mandapanda said...

Oh Dawn, it is just devastating isn't it? Just terrible! The flooding here seems to pale in comparasin to what is happening in the south of QLD.

Maria said...

My heart goes out to all the people affected by the floods

Cyndi said...

I will be sending up heartfelt prayers for all of those affected by this devastating event. I'm also off to the other sites to see what I can do to help. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Dawn!

XOXO,

Cyndi

John'aLee said...

Oh that is so sad. I have just moved here to TN where they had their worst flood in over 100 years...and now it is almost a year later and still malls are closed up...as well as other places. They will definitely be in for a hard road ahead. Our prayers are with them. Now to check those blogs you are telling us about...

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Goodness, I need to check the news - I had missed hearing about this - thank so much for sharing!

Janet said...

Isnt it terrible what is going on just devastating! I wish I could help but cannot Ive got 2 grown kids that seem to be big hanger ons and trying to get them moved out to their own places! (If I didnt have to keep buying toilet tissue I would be rich!)
My heart goes out to so many there and I see many people have lost their homes how tragic ox

Miss Nancy said...

Queensland is in the prayers and thoughts of many in the U.S. Hope the flooding subsides soon.

Have a super great day.

Shirley said...

With my sister living in Melton I'm following it all, so sad for human and aninal. My mother (79) has finished her Frosty Flakes, and she did a lovely job, just take a look at the cornerstones! I added the photo's to your Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1505991@N21/